Create Account

S62 mPT#2: Last Laugh

Looks like I got a lot of joke answers for the previous mpt but oh well, what did I expect? Speaking of jokes...

Your task: Tell me about a joke you know or have heard, a good prank you've seen, something funny that's happened here or irl. Reminisce about something that made you laugh. Let's get happy.

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, November 21st at 11:59pm CT. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

P.S. Let me get these jokes out of the way before I see hundreds of these: H.O, parity in the league, Ham punishment, any punishment
What did I miss?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Nothing is better to see that a good link prank. You never know what to expect, but you always know that clicking any link carries some risk behind it. Here is an example media of a prank link!

Hopefully this mpt task won’t get me in trouble, but im about to tell you all a dirty joke… and it’s real dirty.. here it is…

[Image: IMG_8633.webp]

The man fell in the mud.

#dirty

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 10:56 PM by RashfordU.)

The biggest joke (in his own words) is that @juke has the 2nd Highest TPE Defender in the League .... and always underperforms.  Its hard to watch our jucc feel the need to retire after every season, but then IIHF Jukka comes around and gives him hope.  I'm not sure if it is funny or sad anymore.  Heart

[Image: mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3...a5e635414&][Image: 4028.png][Image: 5431.png][Image: 5570.png][Image: 7241.png][Image: 5906.png][Image: 6149.png][Image: 7950.png]

So this joke is horrible. But my dad told me it when I was like 4 years old and I still vividly remember actually rofl-ing. I also don't know if it translates well since I do not know if the "tongue" of the shoe has the same meaning in English as it has in german, but here it goes:

A guy comes into a shoe store and wants to try on a shoe. The clerk gives it to him and the dude is like "It doesn't fit, man". The clerk tells him that he has to put the tongue out, and the customer replies: "Bwell ith still doeshnt fith".

Actually this one works so much better in real life.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 10:23 PM by ZootTX.)

Why did the chicken jump up and down? She was trying to make scrambled eggs!

Why did people love to dance to the vegetable band? It had a great beet!

What do you call a fake noodle? Impasta!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

My favorite joke of late is a recurring one from the ISFL. Once Schwarz mentioned she wanted shawarma on an off comment. Syl came in and asked if anyone was feeling cold and then responded with "Well, its shawarma here." It was a terrible joke, but we still giggle about it today.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

I remember this one time a WKP player jokingly made a retirement post on April Fools day and when he said "April Fools", HO said his post counted and had to unretire with the penalty.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 10:36 PM by leviadan.)

I think some of the best times I had with SHL guys was back in... summer 2020? I'm not sure when Fall Guys came out exactly, but a bunch of us from Detroit were playing together a lot. All the games were fresh and new and nobody was tired of it yet. It was just a bunch of goofy fun with so many dumb moments that made us laugh. Hard to beat times like that where something new comes out and people get to enjoy it together.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

An old lady walked into a pet store, found a parrot, and asked the owner if she could buy it. The owner said, "Heck no! That parrot has a bad mouth! Trust me - you do not want that parrot!"
She said, "I can teach it good manners." 
But, when she got home the parrot said a bad word, so she put it in the freezer for 10 seconds.
She took it out and said, "Did you learn your lesson?" It said another bad word so she put it back in for 30 seconds. She took it out and asked if it learned its lesson yet. 
The parrot said "Brr... Yes, I learned my lesson, but, what did the chicken do?"

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 10:43 PM by Michiganonymous.)

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Russian, an Italian, a Swede, a Canadian, a Mexican, and a Texan went skydiving together.

The Englishman strapped on his parachute, shouted “Long live the Queen!” and jumped out of the plane.

The Frenchman strapped on his parachute, shouted “Vive la France!” and jumped out of the plane.

The Russian strapped on his parachute, shouted “Za Rodinu!” and jumped out of the plane.

The Italian strapped on his parachute, shouted “Bella ciao!” and jumped out of the plane.

The Swede strapped on his parachute, shouted “Heja Sverige!” and jumped out of the plane.

The Canadian strapped on his parachute, shouted “On guard for thee!” and jumped out of the plane.

The Texan strapped on his parachute, shouted “Remember the Alamo!” and shoved the Mexican out of the plane.

(It’s a history joke.)

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

RossCreations on Youtube has a ton of funny pranks. One of their pranks that I've incorporated into my own life is asking somebody if they have any extra food. When they say no, I give them my extra food. The look on their faces are always priceless.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

The best prank I saw recently was when one of my teammates put shaving in another one glove, skates and helmet. It was hilarious to see how he kept finding cream in new places.

34 words

Nor Ge

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Code:
Your task: Tell me about a joke you know or have heard, a good prank you've seen, something funny that's happened here or irl. Reminisce about something that made you laugh. Let's get happy.

My go to joke would be "How do you host a space party? You planet."

My other joke would be "What did the beaver say to the tree? It's been nice gnawing you."

(33 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

It's not a joke, but just tonight I saw my sisters and mom and new (fresh) niece. I went with my girlfriend to my sister's house. When we were leaving, I was carrying a bunch of stuff out to the car. My girlfriend asked, "Do you need any help?" to which I quickly replied "yep." and then she said "Okay!" And then walked to the car without helping. It was great.

Turns out she didn't hear me.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn