[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

oh my god why is there a copypasta that directly pings me

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

12-03-2021, 11:43 AMCampinKiller Wrote: I see we’ve reached the stage where everyone starts repeating themselves

I'm looking for the recipe post

[Image: 5wi98h.jpg]

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

So we've had lots of people discuss this now, how about this @HO: just think it over again, look at all the feedback people provided and maybe give us an edited version? There have been enough suggestions that could still make it work, but would look less unfair especially towards the S53/54 players.
What most people don't appreciate was the delivery: "Here, this is what's going to happen in 2 weeks, kthxbye".

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

[Image: 5wiaku.jpg]

Memes are not arguments

Mspaint drawings on graphs are

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2021, 12:09 PM by sve7en.)

12-03-2021, 11:43 AMCampinKiller Wrote: I see we’ve reached the stage where everyone starts repeating themselves

Because people still aren't listening, see below.

12-03-2021, 11:39 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: S53/S54 players acting like every single player after them isn't going to experience the new regression system as well

Cal, I assume you just skimmed the actual complaints because those two classes are the two classes that won't have two peak seasons at the top of the league, everyone else before and after is getting that. This is directly a function of moving regression up because it forces a season out of the "timeline". I talked about it earlier in this thread and was promptly ignored by the people basically telling S53/54 to stop being salty for no reason.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3142338

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

how about we just regress everybody this off-season and call it a day?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

12-03-2021, 11:55 AMCarpy48 Wrote: So we've had lots of people discuss this now, how about this @HO: just think it over again, look at all the feedback people provided and maybe give us an edited version? There have been enough suggestions that could still make it work, but would look less unfair especially towards the S53/54 players.
What most people don't appreciate was the delivery: "Here, this is what's going to happen in 2 weeks, kthxbye".

honestly this. Based on some conversations I've had in multiple locker rooms I'm in, we are going to lose a lot of users over this if it's implemented the way it's presented in this post (and that's just out of the people I talk to in the handful of locker rooms I'm in).

And I know some of you are gonna say "well fuck it, who cares" but with things likely to slow down anyway as things open up more in this stage of Super Pandemic Funtimes, I don't think actively alienating two of the largest draft classes we currently have is a smart play, especially when a lot of that could have been mitigated by better communication and advance warning.

There are a lot of good suggestions in this thread, and I think it's worth re-evaluating whether this is actually the best and most agreeable solution for overall community morale and addressing the problems it's designed to fix.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2021, 12:50 PM by vic03.)

I don’t think S53 and S54 are getting hit hard enough with regression, I recommend 50% for them

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

Turn the league into the Simulation Marbles League

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

HO admitting they made a mistake would be a first lmao. I'm still waiting for @"TommySalami" amazing research results, probably not biased at all, to see why this was needed to be implemented that way

Instead of working on their own product and seeing if there is something they could do better/differently on how users build their players, how the update scale works, are the PT´s interesting or challenging enough, is the TPE handed out too much etc etc, SHL opened the door to other leagues to come in and water down everything. With this ´improvement´, less people will do the actual PT´s here, which is worrying since you can have a solid career without writing media or having a job - basically giving a free ticket to be a top player by teaming up with other leagues, doing the minimum now gives you a lot more than in the past - that is wrong and only benefits the other leagues. SHL drops down to their level, instead of closing the door and kicking the snakes from other leagues out of power. Whoever even suggested anything like this should be fired right away. ´Hey I got an idea, lets help other leagues be more active... huh, what? No, we mention your name in there as well and promote it as something that will help everybody´ And you went with it.

SHL has always been the top league in my eyes, has the most users and the whole experience of coming up from juniors and making your way to big role in SHL is great, even the PT´s are decent usually and lets face it, it does not take too much of your time out of the week to do the actual PT´s here - I mean honestly. If you don´t want to do them or don´t like them, that is fine, but why the need to bring other leagues in? Are people now going to join SHL because in the past they could not find, what 1h of their week to do AC, training and the PT´s? Are people now going to write media/do graphics because they got that giant amount of time saved from not having to do PT´s? No, this is 100% playing to the hands of PBE and NFSL who got nothing to lose by teaming up with a league with as many users as SHL has, the fact that this is something considered worth even trying is already a big loss to SHL and again helps PBE and NFSL.

Soon SHL wont be the top league anymore, others are catching up and instead of trying to run away - SHL stops and waits for them.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

"Too much work coming up with meaningful change. Just regress 'em. Let the updaters handle it." - HO

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]