Create Account

S62 mPT #5: Regression

Regression is dumbest fucking should never even abandon a thing just let guys earn forever have a million Can't believe this pussy shit league what the fuck giving my TP back this is bullshit

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

I kind of wish play by play threads were still around. You could have some creative fun with those. And slowly torture yourself to earn some TPE. Kids nowadays have it easy.

[Image: image.png]

PT PASS

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

I'm pretty new so I don't have the perspective that a lot of older members have. Overall my experience has been great though and in the past year and a half, a lot of positive changes have happened.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

I really miss when people were nice to each other. Not entirely sure that ever happened anyways, but it just seems like everyone is overly toxic for no reasons nowadays.

30 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

I miss the wild days of Updating where anyone could claim as many teams as you wanted.  Now we can only get 2 teams per week, and it limits how many total Updates I am able to hit per season.  I’ll never be able to catch @bk1689 ’s record of 508 updates in Season 52, or @kenvald ’s record of 257 updates on average over his 5 seasons of being an Updater.  (curse you @Zombiewolf)

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

Oh my goodness do I want my TPE back. I feel like it is being stolen from my cold dead hands as I whisp into the wind and fry away with the other barnacles. Oh how I wish I could have it back to me. JK lol S60 the best no regression for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

I would say that I miss the rookie showcase tournaments. They have only been gone for one season but they are so fun to put together and it is super exciting for the newbies to take part in and get their first taste of sim action.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

I have no idea if I actually miss something as I've only been a part of the league for one year. I feel like I never spent time in the old systems enough for me to miss them with the changes now being made.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

Kenneth Lind (S78-)

Tomas Lind (S57-S78)

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

I haven't been here long enough to see a lot of changes. one thing that has been different since my start here has been the sims. I remember my first season everyone in the LR was hyped up for the sims and i was ruin my third shift sleep schedule just to watch the sims live with the team. now its hard to even remember when the sim is each day. it was fun while it lasted.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

I wish that my performances from the S61 season hadnt gone away. While improving in TPE still I lost 10 points over the season so I wish my player was still good at hockey

i wish @bilbo 's activity would come back that would be pretty great (im just kidding im sure they are really enjoying their new found free time away from the shl aside from the occasional pop ins to the discord)

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Gorlab. I was never on the site when he was so I never got to experience the legend. I know he’s in the VHL but I’d prefer not to deal with that and just unban Gorlab.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

I don't have any SHL history to compare with being only my second season. But I am noticing what appears to be trend towards cookie cutter builds for success which appears to be a downer.

[Image: I3BTEQc.png] [Image: oMh09WY.png] [Image: pxjucze.png]

ok so i think for me there's nothing that went away and should stuck around, cause i'm only here for a year, and the new regression is good, but maybe can be better?