Create Account

S62 mPT #5: Regression

My desire to play at the SHL level has regressed every season since I was first drafted. While I'm now surrounded by friends in Los Angeles, the vibe of the SHL as a whole still doesn't compare to the first three seasons in the J.

47 words

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I actually do miss STHS, while it was more random and just as exploitable, seasons were closer top to bottom, and the index was far superior with boxscores and lines and everything else you could check in it. Miss the attribute scale of 1-99 that it brought as well, and the update scale since that felt much nicer to improve instead of 5-20

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

There are definitely some things from STHS that I miss since it was the sim engine I started with. I do miss the simple index it had as well as how it broke down some different pages. I also miss how TPE was more relevant to your performance compared to team strength.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

TPE under the new regression rules! Ha, nah, not just that. I also kind of wish we still had forum play by plays. Yes, the new system is way better and way easier but a well done forum play by play with all the interactions between players between posts made for some real fun times.

55 tpe

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

I really wish that I could still go back and look at the log file for each game. I used those to see how shootouts went and Players all-time shootout stats for them.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Uhhh I only got here this year in April so I can’t really say on missing any stuff yet since I’m still new to the whole thing. But let’s go with all the PT’s and activity checks predictions etc that I’ve missed lol

I wish the Halifax Raiders had stuck around. That franchise was the BEST! We may never have won the big one but it was an all time best locker room that made SHL more fun.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

I miss the index that STHS produced with better box scores and many other details that we are still missing and every now and then I feel like league would be better with more randomness

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

well, I guess what I miss most from the league is that beginning feeling of "wow this is such a cool place" - now that I'm a part of it, it's just another chill hangout spot.

[Image: vo42C2b.png]
[Image: hTIaaQX.gif]
HIT SOMEBODY

Cheers to tweedledunn and supertardis101 for the awesome signatures!

I miss the Montreal Impact. Being my first team in this league 10 years ago, it holds a special place in my heart but I understand why things had to change since it was a direct rip-off.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

I am only a third year player, so I got nothing to be missing. I guess I will live to regret it when I hit regression, but we got so much time till then

I really really really super duper pooper wish that my TPE from regression was still around. Wait a sec. I haven't been through regresison in this league yet. Oh well, at least I hope for it back when I do go through it.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

I miss the boxscores from STHS. They were a easily accessible and digestible summary of each game which made it so much easier to keep up with the sim.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

I miss the exports that came out of STHS. While I think FHM is a better sim engine in general. STHS really had the ease of upload and output that just worked really smoothly. But maybe it's just that I've worked with STHS a lot more than FHM!

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Honestly anyone saying their TPE should be banned right now. As an S48 losing 400 TPE this off-season, I am the only one who is allowed to say the SHL's biggest regression is my TPE. Now get off my lawn.

Code:
40 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]