Create Account

S63 mPT #2: It's in the Game

Divinity: Original Sin 2. It has the best sound track, great story, ongoing patch support and addins being introduced and every time you play you learn something new. It's full of little fun surprises.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

The game I have spent the most time of my life playing is very likely Halo 2 back in the day, but lately I put the most time into single-player management/strategy games like Football Manager, EU4, CK3, HOI4, Total War(s)

This prompt reminds me how long it’s been since I’ve gotten together with my friends for some board games. First due to Covid and then even more due to having a baby, it’s been pretty difficult to find the chances for that sort of stuff these last two years. If you want some quick recommendations, I would suggest Inis, Tales of Arabian Nights and RoboRally. None are too hardcore, but make for some fun and sometimes rather unpredictable moments Smile

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

my favorite game that i like to play with my friends and rivals and also people is the squid games since people die tis a damn shame

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 09:07 PM by gurbs.)

2K22 is currently my favorite game; that or Apex Legends. These 2 games are what I have been spending my time on for a few months now... all-time though? I honestly have no idea, there are a lot of games that hold a special place in my heart.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

My favorite game of all time is Mass Effect 2. The story, the gameplay, the characters, it’s a perfect game that fits into one of the best trilogies in any form of media.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

My current favourite game is Forza Horizon 5. It's a great way to unwind and relax after a long day with a no-stakes race, and dick around crashing into things and jumping sand dunes.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

I love playing poker. Before I had my kid and ran out of free time I would often play online and at local bars. During a few trips to Vegas I had the opportunity to play in some tournaments and even came in 1st place out of 44 at one late night tournament at the Luxor. My winnings paid for our trip expenses so that was nice. I wish that happened more often.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

My favorite game is a not very well-known game called Trumpet. Otherwise, I enjoy card games like Uno, Crazy 8's, and Cribbage to name a few

[Image: SS.png]                                        [Image: image0.png?width=268&height=375]                                        [Image: ACapSiege1.png?width=500&height=362]

It's tough to say which is my favorite game as many different games have been special throughout my life. I loved Ocarina of Time as it took one of my favorite games and somehow made it 3D and better. I have spent thousands of hours playing TF2 and the Civ games. But if I have to pick one, I am going with Adventure for the Atari 2600. Yes, I am old, but I remember playing that game for hours coming up with new ways to challenge myself. Including once beating it without touching the chalice.

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

My favorite game overall in my adult life has been Dungeons & Dragons, which I was lucky to be introduced to early in my time at university. Favorite recent video game would maybe be Hades. Favorite board game I've played recently is Terraforming Mars.

[Image: qWestSHL.gif]
[Image: cEbgUph.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: h2OFdMh.png]

My favorite game HAS to be basketball. I only played once to fall in love with it. Even though I am more of a combat sports person right now. Basketball will always have that special place in my heart.

My all time favourite video game is Mass Effect 2. I rented it from the video store after playing Dragon Age Origins because they're made by the same company and I distinctively remember thinking to myself "I have no clue what's going on but this game is awesome" (hadn't played 1 before). I was going to watch that crappy Nicolas Cage movie with witches on the sunday with my friend and I pulled an all-nighter playing ME2 so I was kinda dying at the movie theater. Good times.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 11:51 AM by Fantobens.)

Call me boomer whatever, When my friends and I were a kids will beat Final Fantasy seven in 48 straight hours handing off the controller probably my best gaming memory

[Image: HqPCLbj_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]

As a kid, I played FIFA 98 and Tekken 3 very often, so I liked both quite much. Spyro 3 was pretty fun as well and I've since gone on to enjoy the entire classic trilogy (even if 1 is a bit rough around the edges). That said, the PS2 presented plenty of quality games that were very much fun. I guess Tony Hawk's Underground 2 is my all time fave.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR