Create Account

Mike Izzy Code of Conduct Punishment and Appeals Result

02-06-2022, 04:29 PMSkeleton Party Wrote:
02-06-2022, 04:26 PMNJBadApple Wrote: And that's how it should be done, that's literally what the TD is built for.  Not the actual HO post.
why force a separate post to discuss the topic of this post? the "bad vibes" happen either way.
That’s what the Thunderdome was created for. It’s meant to be where people can get their emotional shit flinging out and keep it contained to there so that we don’t have to read it in the more esteemed subforums like Announcements and SHL Media. Or something like that.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

02-06-2022, 04:29 PMSkeleton Party Wrote:
02-06-2022, 04:26 PMNJBadApple Wrote: And that's how it should be done, that's literally what the TD is built for.  Not the actual HO post.
why force a separate post to discuss the topic of this post? the "bad vibes" happen either way.

So you would rather consolidate & clog the punishment posts with everyone's opinions than keep it 'professional' here and keep the bullshit in the TD? I'm not following your point here.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

02-06-2022, 04:32 PMNJBadApple Wrote:
02-06-2022, 04:29 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: why force a separate post to discuss the topic of this post? the "bad vibes" happen either way.

So you would rather consolidate & clog the punishment posts with everyone's opinions than keep it 'professional' here and keep the bullshit in the TD?  I'm not following your point here.

Idk but you really are making me want to pound the fucking body rn

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

yes

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

02-06-2022, 04:33 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
02-06-2022, 04:32 PMNJBadApple Wrote: So you would rather consolidate & clog the punishment posts with everyone's opinions than keep it 'professional' here and keep the bullshit in the TD?  I'm not following your point here.

Idk but you really are making me want to pound the fucking body rn
its fucking mesmerizing

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

There aren't two sides to every story, you're forgetting third person omniscient in which the narrator has full access to the thoughts and feelings of all characters.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-06-2022, 04:39 PMSlashACM Wrote: There aren't two sides to every story, you're forgetting third person omniscient in which the narrator has full access to the thoughts and feelings of all characters.

Can they tell me what I want for dinner? I don't know yet

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

02-06-2022, 04:40 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
02-06-2022, 04:39 PMSlashACM Wrote: There aren't two sides to every story, you're forgetting third person omniscient in which the narrator has full access to the thoughts and feelings of all characters.

Taco bell

02-06-2022, 04:40 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:

Culver's

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I wasn’t going to say anything here, but here I am anyway.

The things Izzy said to HO he probably shouldn’t have said, but that’s done and he’s now punished for it.

What Izzy also did was taking Valor in when he was still GM of Calgary. Valor wanted a different environment, Izzy wanted to provide this for him. Also knowing about the mental health issues we (yes we, Izzy wasn’t alone in this) wanted to create a safe space for him and accommodate him as much as possible. We wanted things to start slow and over time give him more room when he felt comfortable. So this is where the limited discord access came into place, something which was mutually agreed on. He would start getting to know the team via the sites locker room (yes, it’s more active than SHL media) and slowly whenever he felt comfortable be a bigger part in everyday conversation. All of this was done to limit the amount of stimuli. I find it far from fair he’s being roasted about this, when people don’t even have the slightest clue what went down. His intentions to make Valor part of the team was always a positive one. Up to a point he was comfortable enough to apply for the head GM position.

For a site that always gloats about its mental health awareness you guys fucking suck hitting on a guy that’s cornered and can’t defend himself.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

02-06-2022, 04:47 PMKatth Wrote: I wasn’t going to say anything here, but here I am anyway.

The things Izzy said to HO he probably shouldn’t have said, but that’s done and he’s now punished for it.

What Izzy also did was taking Valor in when he was still GM of Calgary. Valor wanted a different environment, Izzy wanted to provide this for him. Also knowing about the mental health issues we (yes we, Izzy wasn’t alone in this) wanted to create a safe space for him and accommodate him as much as possible. We wanted things to start slow and over time give him more room when he felt comfortable. So this is where the limited discord access came into place, something which was mutually agreed on. He would start getting to know the team via the sites locker room (yes, it’s more active than SHL media) and slowly whenever he felt comfortable be a bigger part in everyday conversation. All of this was done to limit the amount of stimuli. I find it far from fair he’s being roasted about this, when people don’t even have the slightest clue what went down. His intentions to make Valor part of the team was always a positive one. Up to a point he was comfortable enough to apply for the head GM position.

For a site that always gloats about its mental health awareness you guys fucking suck hitting on a guy that’s cornered and can’t defend himself.
So you lied to valor about having a discord? That was the best solution you came up with? Really?
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022, 04:50 PM by Ruggsy.)

02-06-2022, 03:53 PMCementHands Wrote: Interesting. If dms are now on the table in addition to YouTube stream chat, do we have upgraded rules, or it just based on if the receiving person feels offended by said content?
We have let some pretty awful looking shit go in the past, including when I was part of head office because of the perceived relationship between users, I’m assuming those all get the book now as well?
The rules already say all online spaces that involve the SHL

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

02-06-2022, 04:32 PMNJBadApple Wrote:
02-06-2022, 04:29 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: why force a separate post to discuss the topic of this post? the "bad vibes" happen either way.

So you would rather consolidate & clog the punishment posts with everyone's opinions than keep it 'professional' here and keep the bullshit in the TD?  I'm not following your point here.

what's getting clogged if the alternative is to lock the thread immediately?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

02-06-2022, 04:47 PMKatth Wrote: I wasn’t going to say anything here, but here I am anyway.

This would have been brought up in private when HO was discussing the punishment no? Seems to be a disconnect on what people think the punishment was for versus what it might have actually been for.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

02-06-2022, 04:49 PMunconfident69 Wrote:

So you lied to valor about having a discord? That was the best solution you came up with? Really?

He was in the discord the day he signed with us. Wtf are you talking about? More proof you don’t even have the slightest clue.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]