Create Account

S63 mPT #3: CUZ BABY TONIGHT 3

My favourite song lyrics are from the song Remember the Name by Fort Minor

10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 15% pain and 100% reason to remember the name!

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Out of all the songs I have sung in my life, there's one that always seems to keep coming back around.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, dear [NAME]
Happy birthday to you

[Image: Skyphin.gif]

[Image: pxjucze.png]     [Image: I3BTEQc.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png]     [Image: 3Kip7R0.png]

When Ye said "Poopy-di scoop Scoop-diddy-whoop Whoop-di-scoop-di-poop Poop-di-scoopty Scoopty-whoop Whoopity-scoop, whoop-poop Poop-diddy, whoop-scoop Poop, poop Scoop-diddy-whoop Whoop-diddy-scoop Whoop-diddy-scoop, poop" It really just hit close to home

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

One that keeps coming back around periodically is one from way back in elementary to junior high, during my peak interest in Hawk Nelson.

"I tried to be perfect
Tried to be honest
Tried to be everything you ever wanted
I tried to be stronger
Tried to be smarter
Tried to be everything but you"

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

I don't know that I have favorite lyrics for any kind of sentimental reason, but Lupe Fiasco's feature on Touch the Sky always stands out to me. It's nothing like profound or anything, just a quick clean hit that fits so well.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022, 06:43 PM by hockeyiscool.)

Man, probably one of the albums that I continue to come back to that I find different every time I listen to it. At it's core this beautifully tragic poem and all about mental illness. The Album False Mirrors by Phillip Augusta Jackson (writer for many different comedy shows: key and peel, brooklyn nine-nine and saturday night live just to name a few)
https://soundcloud.com/phil-augusta-jack...se-mirrors

The first time I heard this album, I had no idea what I was listening to, I lacked the exposure to the concept of mental illness and the woes of being a young adult. 
Ten years later, my life experience has exposed me to a lot more as a person, for better or worse has allowed me to become empathetic with the main character, I now see the anxieties that are placed about this work, talks of addictions and the desire to be whole and accepted. The misunderstandings that we have with each other, the relationships that we have where one side is struggling and the other side is blindly ignorant, the feeling of mania and ultimately the struggles we deal with on a day to day bases to keep going. At this point this weird sound cloud album has become nostalgic as this cd was one of the few in my car in the early 2012-17s. I encourage others to listen to this album if you get the chance because lyrically it's very euphonious. This album isn't the easiest album to just listen to, but it will challenge you as a person to grow and might occasionally bring you to tears. 

"I never thought that I would ever be lost and found at the same time by what's in front of me, my minds a gift and a curse so I'm blessed when I'm hurt, Yes I'm first to make verses with my curses, my faults give me fuel when I folly off, fruitful staring in the mirror lookin sharp that's suitable Threads are a cover up things are never enough cup runneth over but I seem to run over my cup opportunity cost, opportunity lost two roads diverge in the woods call me Robert Frost I take the road less traveled but I pay the cost second guessing myself when the path seems off, don't want to say that I missed it, I try to dismiss it, married to ignorance, naiveties' my mistress I still wanna win while i'm in this do my own thing yeah handle my business so I guess i'm a misfit of juxtaposition two different schools of thought yeah that's a misfit I gained and I missed it, I strained and I sit feeling strange need a change and I'm like.... " 

The reason why I chose this passage is because whenever it comes up, the energy from this part just feels like it needs to be belted out for so many different feelings.

Most of my favorite lyrics are by The Killers and/or Brandon Flowers, but it’s really hard for me to pick specifics because I think so many of them are good. So instead of trying to pick one of those, I’m gonna go to one of the songs that’s made me feel empowered a lot of times. It is called Raise Hell and it’s by Brandi Carlile.

You have a mind to keep me quiet
And although you can try
Better men have hit their knees
And bigger men have died

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

A common song a lot of people take inspiration from, but the lyrics that get me in Hall of Fame by The Script is “You can go the distance, you can run the mile. "You can walk straight through hell with a smile”. I’ve done both, I know how it feels, these lyrics mean a lot not only to me, but my family as well.

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Photoshoot fresh, looking like wealth
I'm 'bout to call the paparazzi on myself
Uh, live from the Mercer
Run up on Yeezy the wrong way, I might murk ya
Flee in the G450, I might surface
Political refugee, asylum can be purchased
Uh, everything's for sale, I got five passports, I'm never going to jail

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

I would have to go with Taylor Swifts Shake it off - "I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake it off shake it off"
Fuck the haters you know?

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

To quote my good friend, Glen Danzig, back when he was singing for a little band called The Misfits;

"I ain't no God Damned Son of a Bitch
You better think about it baby
I ain't no God Damn Son of a Bitch
You better think about it baby, baby"

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022, 07:56 PM by mcpumpkin.)

LENNY'S FAVORITE SONG LY RICS IS FROM A WONDERFUL SONG TITLED "JESUS IS MY FRIEND"

HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO PRAY
AND HOW TO SAVE MY SOUL
HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO PRAISE MY GOD
AND STILL PLAY ROCK AND ROLL

AND BECAUSE OF THAT LENNY KNOWS HOW TO BOTH PRAISE AND PLAY HOCKEY AT THE SAME TIME
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022, 08:09 PM by Jumbobone19.)

Beastie Boy lyrics. All from Three MCs and One DJ

I've got the D-double-O-D-double-O style
Here we go again because it's been a while
Do me a favor, don't touch that dial
I rock from Manhattan to the Miracle Mile
Sweet and sour like a tangerine
Fresh like a box of Krispy Kremes

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

From the sound of silence:
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

The reality is I can't think of my favourite lyrics. All of my favourite lyrics kind of blur together and a lot of that has to do with the fact that I DJ emo music when we aren't stuck in a pandemic. So it is whatever I sing at the top of my lungs in the booth. So lets just go with I'm Not Okay by MCR. Something along the lines of I'm not okaaaaaay, I'm not okay I'm not o fucking kay.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]