Create Account

IMMM BACKKK TAMPA WIN GAMES FUCK UR MOM

Yeah yeah I'm making fucking chicken fingers and shit and like dude we're winning so many fucking games so many games fucking goalie stopping shots I got hit by a fucking drill today at work almost went to SHL heaven where there's no regression Attributes go over 20. In the biggest SHL in the sky hevean which I saw all the good stuff happens no one gets banned Where temple wins 85 straight titles and fitted fuck the league all the time. They also have hot dogs and it's real good there but unfortunately I survived so now the SHL has to deal with Tampa when in big big titles this upcoming February when it's time for playoff time play off time we wear little pop dogs little pop water pop dogs and now we're big meat and barracuda that are hungry and want to win because that's what we do is wit's that's what we do is win especially if we don't have our tiles because tyles keep you dry as you get wet it's crazy cuz. Yeah it's crazy cause. Oh yeah and the other thing the biggest SHL in the sky has there's like 80 trellis every one of them GM of an 80 team Michael fitted and no Michael fitted and no 1 else is allowed to be in SHL heaven Period. I wait I forgot lime is also on every other team just like Michael fitted because you know he does stuff that makes SSHL heaven affordable for the average Michael fitting you know he lowers tax rates doesn't that good stuff for 1st time SHL heaven homeowners also by the way if you media greater don't fucking hook this up I'm fucking dumb with you and as soon as I get a position as a central media you're done pussies.. Also zoltan scores scores like a million goals this year and like Tampa now has like 100 points because yeah dude fuck the penalties fuck fuck fuck the penalties water dog till I die dog water and hot dogs till I am rye bread .

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Pay the man

[Image: he-has-such-a-way-with-words-sandy-cheeks.gif]

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Who cares, pay Andrei.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

If we also got Pingy media then today would be a truly blessed day

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

The King returns

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Everyine who comments gets uprep

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Fucking plumbers.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

evade CoC violations with this one simple trick

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

The SHL forums, in their darkest hour, look to horizon and see none other but the return of Fitted:
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611bbf3516e37929dde15...y.gif&ct=g]

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

02-10-2022, 07:49 PMsteveoiscool Wrote: The SHL forums, in their darkest hour, look to horizon and see none other but the return of Fitted:
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611bbf3516e37929dde15...y.gif&ct=g]

the return of the king, whatever the FUCK you want to call it, it's happening

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Well this is now a lovely day

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

It's always darkest before the dawn, and Fitted has come back into our lives at the SHL's darkest moments. Moms have been fucked and it is for the better, Fitted bless

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Barracuda big playoffs coming up

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Ask me who my top 5 is its just mike fitted 5 times

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!