Create Account

New SHL Commissioner

02-15-2022, 08:19 PMvisceralpotamus Wrote:
02-15-2022, 08:07 PMmarco999 Wrote: Agreed! Happy birthday @James Truong! Let's get rid of all the negativity as a birthday gift!
Lol who the fuck are you? Apart from the guy who is addicted to olympic curling that is

Why did you expose me like that :(

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

Sorry I'm new has a commish ever had to suspend someone for a post in their own announcement thread?

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

02-15-2022, 08:20 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: Thank you for your suggestion, we will do nothing. Please suck eggs.

Alright maybe we'll get lucky with the next commish.

Any news about those sliders/FHM changes or we going to kick the can further down the road till we lose more people?

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

02-15-2022, 08:23 PMArkz Wrote:
02-15-2022, 08:20 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: Thank you for your suggestion, we will do nothing. Please suck eggs.

Alright maybe we'll get lucky with the next commish.

Any news about those sliders/FHM changes or we going to kick the can further down the road till we lose more people?

Sliders? Bad teams are bad because their gms are shit and good teams are good because they have chads gms. No cheese involved in the sim

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Congrats & good luck

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

02-15-2022, 07:53 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:47 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: Imagine doing a reddit deep dive on me to come up with such a lame clap back lmao

more importantly did it work
It did not, my fiance has since made fun of me for that post.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Why does he want to be a finn? Its not that great.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

02-15-2022, 07:47 PMAcsolap Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:45 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: Literally who are you

Lol who the fuck are you? Apart from being the guy who begs for blowjobs on Reddit that is.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, speculating on what it is or isn't like in r/randomactsofblowjobs, but do yourself and everyone else a favour and keep your opinion on things you obviously don't know shit about to yourself next time.

they originally wanted me but i said no because it would cut into how much fortnite i can play.

02-15-2022, 08:18 PMAcsolap Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:53 PMtrella Wrote: That’s literally how he acts all the time idk why you’re surprised. He’s one of the reasons i stepped down lmao

This gave me a good laugh. We shared like one season in GM chat and barely talked to each other. You called me out for tampering which was easily disproven and then you packed a sad.
You’re a dickhead to everyone in there, constantly. Shut the fuck up

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Guys calm down, its only game

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Lot of people in here heff to be mad

02-15-2022, 08:28 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:47 PMAcsolap Wrote: Lol who the fuck are you? Apart from being the guy who begs for blowjobs on Reddit that is.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, speculating on what it is or isn't like in r/randomactsofblowjobs, but do yourself and everyone else a favour and keep your opinion on things you obviously don't know shit about to yourself next time.

did psychicpebbles write this post

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I'm certainly whelmed by this event.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

WannabeFinn... step up to the plate and lets see what you have in store for the league.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]