Create Account

New SHL Commissioner

02-16-2022, 01:54 AMtrella Wrote: I hope nobody searches me up and finds my massive gallery of fanboy and chum chum rule 34

[Image: 822881164728860692.gif]

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

02-15-2022, 11:56 PMWearingabear Wrote: @VA

@VA

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

#leein

Congrats, and good luck!

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

02-15-2022, 09:27 PMGrum Wrote: #Leein .-.

#grumin (as buffalo gm)?

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Congrats Lwe

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Tempy must be very proud of you @WannabeFinn

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

wbf make the thread team you coward

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

02-16-2022, 02:20 AMgoldenglutes Wrote:
02-15-2022, 09:27 PMGrum Wrote: #Leein .-.

#grumin (as buffalo gm)?
Hmm Maybe .-.

[Image: yO6MYuH.png]

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

02-16-2022, 01:44 AMSkeleton Party Wrote:
02-16-2022, 01:40 AMMazatt Wrote: I wanna give an opinion on this but I'm worried if I do people are gonna hunt down Pinterest posts of me in a fursuit and I just can't risk that
like nsfw or
Depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Hmm, maybe this is the time to make a comeback

RETIRED

02-16-2022, 01:45 AMVandy Wrote: Can I have the fursuit pic without the opinion?
Just like my idol Pitbull (only partially furry related) I beleive that for tonight 1 + 1 = 3, so to tango with the fursuit pics it just has to come with an opinion. Don't look into any of that btw

02-16-2022, 01:47 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote:
02-16-2022, 01:40 AMMazatt Wrote: I wanna give an opinion on this but I'm worried if I do people are gonna hunt down Pinterest posts of me in a fursuit and I just can't risk that

I prefer furries over any other kink
ftfy

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

I get out of the limo wearing my St. Louis Hall of Fame jacket. Of course I'm precisely on time, as I'm an extremely punctual guy. I have the air of mischievous mystery about me that is so important to convey, as I wouldn't want to misrepresent myself. When I encounter WBF for the first time I instantly know he's tired of all these scrubs that were chosen as my competition, so I have to be extremely interesting right from the get go. So I skip the small talk and go straight for the big talk. "WBF, do you think Jon Gruden won Super Bowl XXXVII on his own merits, or do you think he was just able to finish off what Tony Dungy had already started in Tampa?". This question immediately elevates me to the rarefied status of someone deemed interesting enough for this show, and WBF. As we chat the phrase "Heck HO" casually enters and exits my thoughts over and over. I push it out of my mind and continue with the hard-hitting interrogation that is my version of a first impression. WBF mentions his father, "...and how does that make you feel?", I interject. I'm nailing this. By the end of our conversation, there's really not a reason to continue having this show, as I can already tell he's hopelessly in love with me and that I'll win easily, but I will do it for the league. Especially since it's clear how badly they want this to happen.

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

Yeah this is an appointment alright.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

02-16-2022, 01:54 AMtrella Wrote: I hope nobody searches me up and finds my massive gallery of fanboy and chum chum rule 34

Nope... staying well away from that

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay