Create Account

S63 mPT #5: The End of the World

Honestly? I probably just do a lot of drugs and OD so I don't get burned alive/suffocate/any kind of super slow death. Seems like the only choice

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

I have actually watched a documentary on this and am happy to say i am not in the die by firey explosion range. i am only in the air full of microscopic pieces of glass that will shred you lungs and eyes. My plan would be to die the way i live. on a couch, with a computer, making fun of something on the internet.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

I would spend as much time with friends and family as possible and try to bunker up indoors to avoid all the inevitable crazy people

As someone with -$1,488,000 in their SHL bank account, I couldn't possibly stand the idea of the world ending whilst I had a negative bank balance on SHL. I would spend the last week writing thousands of words of SHL media to raise my balance as high as possible.

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

Spend it with the family. Enjoy all the simple things while i can. Knowing the end would be coming soon might even make me content. All the while doing all the little things at home that keep me going.

[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I'd spend the week trying to enjoy the little bit of time that we all have left by playing with my son. And probably do some good drugs while he's sleeping.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

I choose to spend the last week on Earth gathering supplies to load into my hidden X-wing. I make a few final shitposts on Twitter then fly away, looking for a new planet to take my jedi hockey skills to. Earth becomes known as a second-rate Alderaan and nobody in the galaxy is too much bothered by it.

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

I spend the last week of my life building a porta-a-potty plane/rocket that will propel me into the atmopshere and sustain my carcass for the next 10,000 years until aliens find me and bring me back to life as a god.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png][Image: augr5GV.jpeg]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, tweedledunn, and jaypc8237 for sigs

If the yellowstone supervolcano will erupt in 1 week, causing an explosion that rips the planet in half and ending all life I would spend the last time I have travel across Europe with my family and girlfriend to see as many cool sites as possible.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Definitely not on the SHL, I mean the basic answer is not all that exciting, I'd try to spend as much time with the wife and kids as possible and find things to do to take our minds off of the end of the world.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I’d probably not do much, just spent time with my family who’s nearby and my cats. I’d probably just sleep through it because even if the world would be ending, I’m going to be super tired

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

Evgeni is long prepared for this moment. He grabs his bow and arrows and heads for his underground bunker located in Hotdog's house, starts playing his collection of Backstreet Boys records, and just waits for it all to blow over.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]

In the last week, Melvin will find love, and he will spend the rest of his time on this planet in the arms of his lover and soul mate.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I would spend my final hours not on the SHL. tough to say exactly what I might choose to do but I do know for sure that it won’t be on this website

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I spend my week with my husband Gunnar Söderberg-Tremblay and our turtles and our son Matsmith Söderberg-Tremblay and we binge watch all the important things to watch before dying.

[Image: lespoils.gif]