Create Account

Why Hamilton won the Cup

I don’t know a lot about the SHL. I don’t know a lot about Hockey in general. Or in fact I don’t know anything about hockey except there’s a puck and a stick. I don’t know to watch the sport since my eyes are too slow to watch and there’s a lot going on. I don’t know the terminology, the stats, why are their points? But this article isn’t about that, this article is about what I do know, and what I know is why the Hamilton Steelhawks won the cup this season, the answer is just painfully simple.

Its not exploiting the sim
Its not fantastic general managing
Its not luck
Its not having the most TPE
Its not having the best builds
Its not sucking the dick of the simmer
Its not sucking the dick of head office

What it is, is simple. The answer is Lewis HamiltonIsBlessed.

Cast your eyes back to the start of the season, a small trade was made between the Los Angeles Panthers and the Hamilton Steelhawks. Hamilton sent pick 13 in the upcoming draft for the rights to minor league winger Lewis HamiltonIsBlessed and a future first, 3 seasons down the line. It looked like a minor trade at the time but looking at it now, its what really won the Hamilton Steelhawks the cup.

Lewis HamiltonIsBlessed guided the Steelhawks to the cup. His blessing of his namesake team lead them to the cup. It lead them to a game 7 victory against Buffalo in the 2nd round of the playoffs. It lead them against the strongly fancied Baltimore in the conference finals and it led them to the cup against the Los Angeles Panthers.

While Lewis HamiltonIsBlessed wasn’t on the Steelhawks roster, and didn’t make the ice for the team this season, his sheer presence pushed Hamilton to the cup.

Don’t believe me? Look who Lewis used to play for, he was a part of the feeder system for the Los Angeles Panthers prior to the trade and they made the finals. The residual blessing of Lewis guided them to the finals but his lack of physical presence failed to lead LA to the cup. Great Falls, the team that actually has Lewis on their roster, are in the finals in the feeder system. The presence of Lewis is visible all over the final series and it shows why Hamiltonh really won the cup.

To surmise, Lewis HamiltonIsBlessed means Hamilton Is Blessed.

Pay the man

Can’t argue with the facts

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Lead GFG to the promised land, Lewis HamiltonIsBlesssed.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2022, 08:43 AM by bluesfan55.)

#blessed

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

RE: Why Hamilton won the Cup

Stopped reading

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

03-03-2022, 01:06 AMSlashACM Wrote: RE: Why Hamilton won the Cup

Stopped reading

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Didn’t work in the J tho

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

03-03-2022, 01:18 AMnotorioustig Wrote:
03-03-2022, 01:06 AMSlashACM Wrote: RE: Why Hamilton won the Cup

Stopped reading

WOAH

3RD LINE WIT NO C

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]