Create Account

Tony Pepperoni Calls it

It's time for me to call it. I'm going to take a break from the site for a bit. I basically already have been for the past season. Shoutout to all my former Blizzard teammates. I love you guys! Glad I got to lift two cups and be a part of some wonderful teams. Thanks for taking a chance on drafting me @karlssens and @Ace. We both got lucky that no one wanted me! @Keygan there are too many things I could say. Thanks for making me your Co-GM I definitely had my highest highs and lowest lows while being a GM. It was a lot of fun and I hope it can be a lot of fun again one day. Also, thanks to @boom for sending me to BAP for my final few seasons to give me another chance at lifting the cup.

I was extremely fortunate and lucky to have the career I did. I'm glad I spent half of the time in a fun competitive league where most teams felt like they had a chance at the very least. The amount of joy our upset S49 challenge cup brought us as a team is something I don't think any team is capable of feeling anymore. I have faith the people in charge can make the changes to make this league fun again. Until it happens, I'm out. I don't think it's worth the time to invest in making a new player right now. No condemnation of anyone in charge over my career. I was in HO for a few seasons and couldn't do anything, It's going to take someone smarter than me to fix this league.

Thanks to everyone who made this place fun!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Heart

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Loved every second with you pal. Congrats on a Hall of Fame career <3

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Farewell to a Blizz legend! I completely agree with your thoughts about the league and it saddens me that I've never experienced the fun, competitive SHL.

Enjoy the retirement!

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

LEGEND

Was amazing being your teammate back in edmonton. What a career

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Cheers, Tommy! Great career.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

The best player Edmonton has ever had. Best of luck in the future, and thank you for bringing me to Edmonton.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Great career

I hope you’ll stick around discord, there’s going to be plenty of stuff we can chat about

Great career anyways!

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Pepperoni the GOAT

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

03-02-2022, 12:07 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I hope you’ll stick around discord, there’s going to be plenty of stuff we can chat about

Great career anyways!

100% sticking around on discord!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Love you brother, incredibly happy to call you a friend. Thank you for the amazing memories as one of the strongest duos of all time.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

I’m the last one Monka. Great career Tommy

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Amazing Career my guy

Great guy, great career

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page