Create Account

S64 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2022, 12:34 PM by FuzzSHL. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hi! My site username is Fuzz and I'm the GM of the Los Angeles Panthers. I'm the reason the Montreal Milita don't exist anymore. I also play a fair bit of Dota in my spare time

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2022, 01:10 PM by ml002.)

A good portion of established SHL folks will know me but I'm ml002. I've been on the site for 4 years or so and my fun fact is that I'm first in North Stars history in career losses as GM and 2nd in wins.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Hello! I’m Manon/Moon, I don’t much care for what others decide to call me, as long as you don’t call me shortie. I think the most interesting, and unknown thing about me is that I train horses, along with new riders. It’s a more recent hobby I’ve taken up in the last few years but I train for rodeo and show events, which I think is pretty cool! I also have more dogs than should be allowed.

Hi my name is Bibleman, I mainly play dota 2 with my friends in my spare time. My favorite nhl team is the Ottawa Senators despite not living anywhere near them. A fun fact about me is I have 3 nipples.

Hey guys, I am Tonzy and this is my return back to sim leagues after my first players all came to the end of their career in PBE, SHL, and ISFL. I run a Competitive Halo League with Southpaw called the PHCL, and I coach baseball in my free time. Really happy to be back!

[Image: Oa8OpwNyDg-K2JwGMV_wCV9Yt4_2wZc5y5QPLUXn...authuser=0]

tommy westbrook but this time i upd one really interesting thing about him is that he partakes in fun little candy games. like candry crush and other kind of games. he plays with them with his friends.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Hi @Mutedfaith you might not know me but I’ve been around a little bit. Won a 4 star in the J, was a terrible J co gm for a while, and am currently a terrible co gm in the SHL. Been the awards head, media grader, HO member, and a bunch of other stuff too

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

This summer will be my 6th year in the league, and I'm on my third go around and having a good time. I like to check on my player to see how he's doing and how the teams doing in the sims.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Flinch/Mike, canucks fan, hockey fan, EHM fan, @dmuda11 fan. British columbian, philantropist, invigorator, game changer, industry shaker upper. 90% of the things I've said are lies or exaggerations. I consider myself sarcastic but others call me annoying.

tryna make a change

Hi! I am ArmTheSharks, and my player is Miroslav Ketil. I'm new to the SHL and very excited to be here. I am a Leafs fan in real life, and William Nylander is my favorite player in the NHL. I play a lot of sports management video games, but have recently done into Elden Ring.

I like metal-core and pop-punk music, and I spend my days at work counting cow trucks. Yes, it smells as bad as you'd think it would. I also play a ton of League of Legends if anyone wants to game.

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

HOCKEYMAN

The most interesting thing about me is how much my dad pushed me I was already a legend at the age of 5  with being scouted i tried to get drafted the raptors

I was adopted by two SHL pros, Gunnar Soderberg and JURT. I assumed this name after meeting Mat Smith, the goalie for Chicago and taking both of my parents last names. My given name is actually really boring.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Hello! I’m SpicyGecko, also known as Cool Beans#6701 on Discord. I am new here but definitely not new to sim leagues. I have been a GM in an STHS GM league for 6+ real years. I like to play music and enjoy watching hockey.

Hey, my name is Sean. It used to be TommySalami but I decided to move on from the old moniker. I said I was taking a break but I guess I'm not. I'm excited to be coming back with a new player. He's nothing like Tommy Salami or Tony Pepperoni so I'm excited to see what he can do! I still think salads aren't real.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2022, 09:05 PM by thevoicelesscreator.)

Hey! My name is thevoicelesscreator, though I commonly go by TVC – or Sarah – not to be mistaken with sarahposting! You might recognize me from a number of other leagues, like the SSL, ISFL, PBE, WSBL, and SCFSL! I’d like to think I’m a very friendly person – but I have been known to bite Wink

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]