Create Account

S64 mPT #2: Dress Code

You know, if we can’t afford to buy suits, how about we save as much money as possible and just have everyone show up to the rink wearing: nothing! The dress code is to be naked.

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

Commando. The new dress code is fully commando. Everyone is required to wear their birthday suite. I will only concede to allow players to wear socks, shoes, tie, or combination of all three.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Here in Regina, we are a professional organization and will settle for nothing less than nice suits every game. Oh, and also every player must wear a fake (or real if they can manage it) set of antlers.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Over here in Toronto, things have had to get a little more lax. Everyone has their own ideas and, ultimately it has become a game of sorts. New styles each week too keep things fresh and bring the locker room closer together. It has turned out for the best.

[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Sadly wont be doing casual wear as Jon Forty One will be wearing the sxy ass suit he always wears. He is a man who loves to look smart and he will make the others look just as dapper as he does.

[42 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

The new strange dress code for the Calgary Dragons is to dress as an Otter before each game. Why? Because I want those Otters baby.

[Image: vikian.gif]

Would just give the team free reign over what they wanna wear. Whatever is comfortable, as long as there aren't any danglies or something that interfere with game play I don't care.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

Boys listen, we're strapped for cash these days. So , I heard Jimmy talking about how he found it cold on the ice. I got the wife to make us all sweater vests since we can't afford uniforms anymore . and we can just wear our jock straps since we can't afford pants anymore. The wife made us cotton straps . You like that ?

Let's go full casual. I think its about time hockey stars showed their true style, as opposed to the usual suit and tie. Let the players wear what they want! Let's make Python wear specific clothes though. Maybe choose a trend from the 50s, 60s, etc each time? Remember to let the cameramen know whenever he's about to arrive at the arena!

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

Everyone on the team is now dressed in Scoops Ahoy uniforms as a promotion for the new season of stranger things coming out this summer. Those hats sure love to fly off though!

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate Blizzard
[Image: PuANRuu.png]

suits are wildly uncomfortable. I say we all wear big fluffy feety pajamas. they will keep us warm on the ice and are stylish enough to be presentable at formal events. We will just make sure none of the hoods have bunny ears or anything super ridiculous.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

The new team dress code only lasted for two games but it was an interesting attempt to streamline the training process. The players wore their warm-up gear into the arena so they wouldn't waste time getting onto the ice. Turns out they are not comfortable to wear on a 5-hour bus ride, so we had to scrap it!

Code:
58 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

The Platoon was in Florida for a long while and in true Florida fashion, the players want to be allowed to show off the bodies they've worked so hard on. Muscle shirts are very much encouraged in the Platoon locker room and even management supports it. Baby oil may or may not be used.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Well if I have learned anything from all of my cartoon watching over the years it is that when you run out of money you wear a burlap sack instead of normal clothes. Courtesy of connections though I would make sure the burlap sacks are at least properly fitted for everyone.

Code:
Word Count: 51

ATL Inferno's dress code would remain non-existent except on Fridays. Opposed to "casual Fridays" we would have "Otter Onesie Fridays". Optional yes, but highly encouraged to wear your cutest otter onesies before every Friday game.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]