Create Account

S64 mPT #2: Dress Code

Everyone are now allowed to wear whatever they want as long as they wear something. However, there will be one mandatory piece which is wearing your national flag as a cape. Let's show off where we come from!

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

That is simple. We are going to dress up like a eagles. We are gonna play with wings and stuff. That would be very cool. And very interesting even for me, as a goalie.

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie

We're from Texas, so we all show up with cowboy hats and cowboy boots. Bonus points if you're pulling a cow behind you or riding in on a horse.

You could just have people wear whatever they want. Dress codes are for schools, a hockey club doesn't need that sort of behavior conditioner as is. That and I don't want to prevent anyone from showing up on a hot dog suit or something.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

We are from Texas so for very least we will need a Stetsons for everyone, other than that I'd go for pretty casual look, maybe some cargo pants and sleeveless t-shirt.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Code:
Your task: Come up with a new team dress code. What are you and all of your teammates going to show up to games wearing? Do you go full casual, or something exciting and new? Pitch me your best getups!

Full casual, everyone has to come in wearing a shirt of their favourite band or singer. Once everyone is in we can have random elitist debates over why everyone's choice of music is shit.

[34 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

We are professionals and dress the part. Our new GM as a part of reaching out got a tailor for the team to come in and measure everyone. Brand new, three piece linen suits for the whole team. Looking sharper then they ever have before.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

If I had control I would let my team be casual but i'd have each player work together to come up with themes of outfits to wear to the rink.

For Quebec the dress code is now jean shorts and Hawaiian shirts. It's shows other teams that we like to party, it doesn't matter of we win or lose

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

Well it's very clear that there can only be one option for the Argonauts. We need to wear suits with turtlenecks. We'll be styling on our way to the games with everyone being jealous of us.

[Image: blasoon.gif]

My recommendation for a dress code is to have all players dress in such a way that they can't be easily identified (without completely obscuring their head). It encourages players to be creative AND gets the press off our tails after a certain point. Ideal.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Recently we have been going around the locker room letting everyone pick what the team wears. Nobody was looking forward to Zoltan night. Down in Florida its hot, humid and staticy and NOBODY wants to be wearing plastic bubblewrap around them like Zoltan. Lo and behold the team was able to wear it underneath their jersey and man was it cushy. That night around the rink you just heard pop pop as players ran into each other and a loud pop every time a shot was blocked. It was not a fashionable night in tampa, but a surprisingly well worn change.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Suits are out, and rompers are in. The Stars of the SHL have never looked better sporting these brand new rompers from Reebok, and the savings are going to be huge!

[Image: Z21MZ56.jpg]
Highlanders Highlanders

Aurora Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

In true Gloryhammer fashion (literally), the Atlanta Infernoge have to dress up and show to the games wearing full armor. It can be medieval fantastic armor or Apocalypse 1992 style armors. In the gloryhammer universe, submarines go into space so wonky armor sets are welcomed. I can already imagine @goldenglutes having an armor for his butt, a gold plated armor. Pinging some friends to tell them to also get armor @Leppish @camel @hotdoge @Gwdjohnson @sakrosankt @leviadan

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The choice of dress code for the Regina Elk is an easy one. Everyone is required to follow traditional suit / business casual dress, but every player must wear their team issued Pit Vipers.

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]