Create Account

Set our legume scoring sliders higher

As we can see the NHL has had increased score in the past few seasons and I don't see it stopping with the wave of a new talent that is now in their prime. I think it's time for the SHL to evolve along with the real league that it kind of replicates may be but also yes increase league scoring players will love it it doesn't have to be a major increase but at least increase it I mean come on we don't want no dead Puck around here where it's just like oh yeah dude not cool but I'm just saying like seriously think about it look at Connor mcdavid Austin Matthews these guys are putting up some same points you know that's just putting up some of the same points even Huber down Florida like come on dude just do it stop playing with us SHL guys want goals girls won't grow Bowls fucking cruel DE ville one's goals we all want goals and if we don't have goals what are we we're just flatlining humans going through a flat Earth not understanding our place in the universe so please SHL increased scoring think about it you know kinda like you did with regreshing when you just said Fuck off and screw you guys cause that's what you did but like come on just do this for us like this is what the people want I thought this was the people's league you know this is supposed to be a real democracy but it feels like a dictatorship cause you know you guys just do what you want but also come on increase scoring let let let's wave a new era of the SHL.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Yeah! Give us more peanuts!

And kidney beans!

And black beans!

And green peas!

Legumes for the win!!!

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]

More legumes for the masses!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]