Create Account

Remove or Adjust the Juniors Cap

04-05-2022, 01:53 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I promise it’s not as much of a TPE cap problem as it seems in the present moment.

Across the 20 SHL teams, we have 16 available spots for users (minus the backup goalie spot). That’s 320 roster spots up for grabs. According to the player tracker tool, we have 318 players in the SHL ~700 TPE or above. We literally have nowhere else to put these prospects and they’re flooding some teams with 425 capped builds.

55 players in the J have 500+ TPE. There be no room.

55 players in j have 500+ tpe

17 roster spots per shl team

promote two j teams to shl, have an expansion draft

problem solved

(this is like 20% a joke)

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2022, 11:36 PM by spooked. Edited 1 time in total.)

04-05-2022, 01:53 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I promise it’s not as much of a TPE cap problem as it seems in the present moment.

Across the 20 SHL teams, we have 16 available spots for users (minus the backup goalie spot). That’s 320 roster spots up for grabs. According to the player tracker tool, we have 318 players in the SHL ~700 TPE or above. We literally have nowhere else to put these prospects and they’re flooding some teams with 425 capped builds.

Sounds like my pitch to callup Detroit and Vancouver to the SHL to make more room makes some sense then, there are also 69 IFAs in use right now in the J according to their budget sheet, so could do with the cull there too probably.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2022, 11:57 PM by Gwdjohnson. Edited 1 time in total.)

04-05-2022, 11:36 PMspooked Wrote:

Sounds like my pitch to callup Detroit and Vancouver to the SHL to make more room makes some sense then, there are also 69 IFAs in use right now in the J according to their budget sheet, so could do with the cull there too probably.

Yeah I mean even if we don't call up J teams and just fold two of them entirely it's fine. Some teams are likely gonna be stuck in a purgatory of having very quiet LRs and/or not competing ever as long as we keep up the current cycle of not getting enough players to spread over 14 teams every draft.

Also yeah like you said, there are way too many IAs league wide for this to be the correct amount of teams the J needs

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

You know. If the SHL had 4 lines. People would be called up faster. Hmmmm

[Image: 35broks.gif]

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]

[Image: aRCIyeu.png]

and make seasons 4 weeks long

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Spending 6-8 months IRL in the juniors is not a good experience IMO.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

04-05-2022, 10:02 PMgrok Wrote:

55 players in j have 500+ tpe

problem solved

this like 80% a joke:

middle league

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Keep the same cap but get the goddamn TPE inflation under control.

04-06-2022, 01:34 PMGifter of Bikes Wrote: Keep the same cap but get the goddamn TPE inflation under control.
Can you DM me the numbers you’ve got on TPE inflation?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2022, 02:16 PM by spooked. Edited 1 time in total.)

Not too bad idea, just give out way less TPE as the gap between old and new won't be as big either, applies to both SHL and SMJHL, less TPE you sit on the less-shit it may feel, slower you reach the cap etc. Maybe cancel seasonal training so I can spend that 8M on packs tyvm

we have too many weekly PTs anyways tbh

Up Starting TPE to like 350 and put cap on 550/675.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

04-06-2022, 12:56 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
04-05-2022, 10:02 PMgrok Wrote: 55 players in j have 500+ tpe

problem solved

this like 80% a joke:

middle league
i still stand by the belief that a middle league would be more bureaucracy than it's worth

@WannabeFinn I think we should start at 0 TPE, curve the TPE inflation ahead of time ?‍♂️

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

04-06-2022, 03:05 PMluke Wrote: @WannabeFinn I think we should start at 0 TPE, curve the TPE inflation ahead of time ?‍♂️

Technically we start at 0.

Our 0 is 155. Numbers make sense when you try not to think about them.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

04-06-2022, 02:57 PMgrok Wrote:
04-06-2022, 12:56 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: this like 80% a joke:

middle league
i still stand by the belief that a middle league would be more bureaucracy than it's worth

Correct

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa