Create Account

Rotticus Scott Calls it quits

Came a lot earlier than I thought it would, but Rotticus Scott will play out this current season and hang up the skates.

Thank you to @Katthand @Naosufor bringing me to the Knights as my first team.
Thank you to @dmills3and @boom for trading for me and giving me a 4 star to cap off my J career.
Thanks to Chicago for drafting me and taking a chance on me. I know it didn't work out and we have had our differences, but you still believed in me as a first gen. 
I am not going to ping everyone from hamilton, as that is too many people and I think there is a trade hinging on this post going up.

4 Challenge Cups, 1 4 star, a Jesster, and quad gold club. Onto the next one.

[Image: rotti.gif]

sadge

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Legendary career

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Rip to the goat

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Hell of a career, Rotti! Thanks for everything

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

\_\_\_

Gg

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Legendary!!!

to anyone rteading this: the boston red sox are possibly the greatest baseball team in history. maybe even in the world history of sports. yup.

john frank freeman

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Rotti, I know we never got on and I'm not sure why tbh. But congrats on a great first career and making your place in Hamilton. GG man.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

sadge

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2022, 02:36 AM by Rotti. Edited 1 time in total.)

04-10-2022, 12:27 AMSDCore Wrote: Rotti, I know we never got on and I'm not sure why tbh. But congrats on a great first career and making your place in Hamilton. GG man.
Appreciate you saying that Corey. ?

I’m trying to put a handshake emoji it’s not working but handshake emoji

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2022, 02:37 AM by Rotti. Edited 1 time in total.)

04-10-2022, 02:35 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
04-10-2022, 12:27 AMSDCore Wrote: Rotti, I know we never got on and I'm not sure why tbh. But congrats on a great first career and making your place in Hamilton. GG man.
Appreciate you saying that Corey. ?

Ah jeeze I’ve done it now

grats on a great career

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Congrats on a career that a lot of players can only dream of and enjoy retirement!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]