Create Account

S64 mPT #5: Beneath the Ice

The Newfoundland berserkers froze enough ketchup pasta to feed the whole team for weeks under the ice, sadly though Ty ate it all before we could have our ketchup pasta feast.

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

We froze a Nirvana album under the center ice dot. We thought it would really give the team that extra Seattle spirit to make it all the way this year.

30 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Before the season started Makrus was keeping his goldfish in the water. When it froze he was so upset and has been crying about it all season. Once the ice melted he was happy to find all 3 goldfish are ok. They aren't the same color and one of them is no longer a goldfish but Sven assures him they are the same fish.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

What did NOLA freeze under their arena ice as their lucky charm? Valterri Kauppinen's home keys. Yes, you read that right. How is that a lucky charm? It forces Valterri to be on edge all season, expecting us to do more such pranks. This means he's ready for anything, including all SHL games. Makes him a better player, makes us a better team, therefore its our lucky charm.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

The Regina Elk have frozen the corpse of bambi's mother. If felt iconic and it's a reminder for the players what happens if you do not pull your weight for this team. It wont be the last elk putting under the ice then Wink

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

We're in Texas, so we buried a spur from a cowboy boot at center ice, just like the Loonie that team canada put there. It turned into a rusty mess after being there for like six weeks. Crumbled in the hands of the poor rink operator that dug it out.

Many do not know this but Winnipeg used to be called the Jets and as such the team always freezes a 747 jumbo jet below the ice to honor the past history. You can't exactly freeze an aurora

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

every player on the team contributes an old pair of underwear and these get collected and hidden under the ice for good luck, the crew digs up the underwear at the end of the season and they are like "wow wtf this is a bunch of underwear" yeah damn right it is

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

In Chicago its less about what we froze and more about who we froze. This season, we decided to freeze Westbroek in the ice. We really were just sick of him and had had enough of him talking to himself. So he’ll be frozen in the rink until the playoff thaw is over.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Each player on the Scarecrows go and sign our name on a puck that means something to us, such as our first goal, etc. Mine was my first goal in the SMJHL last season. I was our "Lucky Puck" for each of us, and it sure held up for me, setting records in each of my person statistics.

[Image: byTaUkC.png]

The good luck charm is a piece of paper that says "first round", as that has been the step where we have stumbled for numerous years in a row. It will remain frozen until we break the curse.

[Image: sulov.gif]

The San Francisco ice crew is busy currently maintaining the ice for the playoffs, which is a good thing ,because underneath centre ice is a tube containing classified Czech documents and a detonator designed to go off should the tube be disturbed.

Only Petr knows how to defuse the deontator.

Only Petr knows the documents are there.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

The Barracuda are a strange group, so they didn't actually freeze something under the ice, instead the built an aquarium under the ice and they keep a live barracuda under there.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

The Timber decided to freeze a tree branch a branch is the arm of the tree along with a copy of Meltdown by Pitbull with the song "Timber" circled in red ink. because that is the song of our team and supporters, we all love Ke$ha 

The Forge decided to freeze an amulet of the Hammer of Hephaestus under center ice at the beginning of the season, and the bronze amulet has done quite well holding up in the ice. No damage to it at all, only the Forge's hopes and dreams.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!