Create Account

S64 mPT #5: Beneath the Ice

At the start of the Season, @Fitted2106 snuck into the Tampa Bay Barracuda arena and stole the penalties. He managed to pay off one of the arena crew members with some booze to gain access.

After stealing the penalties, he managed to freeze them under center ice. The penalties have not held up well and were unfortunately the cause of fitted's demise late in the season and playoofs.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

This is when the situation turns for the worst in Atlanta as the item supposed to be buried, a stuffed phoenix, is revealed to be an actual dead bird. Evgeni Petrov remains eerily quiet about this.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

I froze the Amulet of Justice underneath the ice of the Atlanta Inferno ice. This amulet is made to slay evil and chaos wizards. There were none around so I figured I could just put it under the ice and dig it up when I need it. I just hope the pee my teamates froze under the ice wont make it smell weird.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

BURLOK you already know the answer to this, the almighty chicken finger is frozen in the ice at the start of every season. Come the end of the season, we pop it in the deep fryer and enjoy the chicken finger!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

The New Orleans Specters proceeded to freeze a voodoo doll made my a local Shaman (As New Orleans has a ton of those) right underneath the center ice faceoff dot. It was said to curse it's enemies, and I think it did a pretty good job.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Uh we froze a hammer. Cause the Forge represents the working class and they have nothing to lose but their chains.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: zS2lCMp.png]

[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

I have no idea what we buried but we need to pull it up, salt it and burn it. We lost our GM, we lost in the playoffs and we kinda took a step back in some spots. If it can't be burned then it needs to be sent to that warehouse from Indiana Jones.

My  lucky charm is my favorite thing my lucky meatball my nana made for me that I keep frozen in a nexkolas around my neck which is pretty cool and helps me good I think

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

We in St Louis decided to have some fun, as the team is Scarecrows so we decided to take the mascots hat and freeze it, We thought it could remind us to keep having fun out there

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

During the last season, Alex Petrenko won a fight on home ice but managed to lose a tooth in the process. We decided to freeze that tooth into the ice.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Detroit has a scarecrow under the ice in the arena. This is to always remind us that the Crows are below us. It is taught to you from your very first game that Detroit is the superior team. The rivalry is very much alive.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

When the ice in the BIg Parm Arena finally melted, the crew found #A-Rye Izzy's eyepatch solidly glued to the floor behind the net. No wonder he was so bad, he didn't have his magic eyepatch! Investigations are underway!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Ruslan buried an Orthodox Cross necklace under the ice in order to honour his family back home in Ukraine. Whilst it did not have the magical effect of an amazing run through the playoffs, it did lead to his strongest season since S60 and the Toronto North Stars got rather hot down the stretch into the playoffs.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

The San Francisco Pride froze the jock strap of former legend Cleo Green under the ice. Unfortunately, it began to melt the ice and cause significant issues for the ice crew so it was removed after a week.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

I didn't know about this tradition and team haven't done it too. But I need to think about this in future. Maybe next season I'm going to put something under the ice.

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie