Create Account

S65 SMJHL Early Bird PT
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2022, 10:39 AM by Mutedfaith. Edited 1 time in total.)

The time has come. Your talent has been noticed by scouts at the highest junior level, and you are set to be drafted into the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. What are the talents you possess that got you on the radar for these scouts, and that will get you picked in the S65 SMJHL Draft?

Written option: Write about the main strengths of your player in 50 words or more.

Graphic option: Make a graphic of your player demonstrating their main strength. Must include a player/render and mention what the strength is.

Reward
2 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)

Only S65 SMJHL Rookies (S66 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do NOT claim TPE for this task until a post has been made in the claim thread.

Deadline
The start of the S65 SMJHL Entry draft.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2022, 10:53 AM by gordieboom. Edited 1 time in total.)

From my scouting report “Alvin Towne is big, a 6'3 goalie who maximizes coverage with his huge frame and is positionally very strong. Good stance mechanics, with active hands. Towne has a strong glove hand, who controls rebounds within his frame. Towne competes for rebound opportunities and is not afraid of “doing whatever it takes” to stop pucks. Towne doesn’t show poor body language after goals, which demonstrates maturity and mental toughness.”. I think that perfectly summarizes what my main strenghts are: Positioning, Reflexes, Gloves, Blocker, Low Shots, Stamina and Mental Toughness. The most important goalie attributes in my opinion. Apart from a good overall build, i think scouts know that i am training hard and have a good team mentality. I also have a good track record with my previous two players in the SMJHL, so i have 100 percent faith in that i will be drafted.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2022, 06:33 PM by adamantium. Edited 1 time in total.)

From the desk of Bastien Marchessault, Head of Scouting for the University of Michigan's Men's Hockey Team:

Benson Fiorentini is a scoring-forward left winger, previously of the NAHL's New Jersey Titans. Slightly undersized, but not afraid to throw the body around. Solid shooting mechanics and a good eye for reading the offensive end. Finds the open lane for passes and makes room for himself to be in a scoring position. Tends to favor wrist shots from in-close and one-timers from the dot. In his own end, he's got solid positioning but could use some work reading opposing offensive schemes. Ideally would bulk up a bit before the start of the season. Has a bright future and a lot of potential professionally if that's the route he chooses to go--get on calling this kid. I'd like him on my ice.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

I am a 6'1" 195 lbs Right Winger from Galway, Ireland. I am wanting to develop into the best playmaker in the history of the league. I plan to focus on speed, passing, puckhandling, and offensive read (unless my head coach suggests otherwise). I want to be involved in the league, but at my own pace, I hope that makes sense. I am not a passive participant in the league. I am currently the Asst GM of the British Isles squad in the World Junior Championships. It is giving me a chance to learn how the league operates, at least in that arena.

But back to "Otis" the player. I am eager to learn, I am open to coaching, I trust my coaches to know what is best for the team and how I fit into it. I want to spend a long time with one team. I am not a "ring chaser" but I am interested in being a "dynasty builder". I love joining rebuilding squads, but I am not adverse to being selected by a power team and working my way up the roster. I am just excited to be a part of the process and cant wait to see what happens next.

PS, there is no real scouting report on me, I havent done anything yet! But one day, everyone will know who Otis Boudreaux is!

Otis "The Irish Kid" Boudreaux
RW - Quebec City Citadelles - S66

Edge Rocks is an right winger from Dublin, Ireland. He's not the most imposing player, but he can hold his own on the ice and is working hard over the offseason on his physical game as well as his defensive game. Where the Irishman really shines is on the offensive side of the puck. Rocks is praised by his coaches back in Ireland as a playmaker, his passing game is unparalleled by others his age, and he has a knack for finding space for teammates and reads the game very well, racking up 2 assists in his limited time on the ice for the St. Louis Scarecrows. He's also no stranger at scoring goals, although that part of his game has yet to show itself in the SMJHL, but it's only a matter of time until the young forward starts racking up the points in both columns.

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2022, 11:23 PM by The__Y-man__100. Edited 1 time in total.)

Oles is a speed demon. He is a bullet on the ice and burns defenders with his raw speed. The breakout master with tremendous puck handling skills will always make his defenders guess his next move as there are so many. Not to mention he’s a workhorse on the ice and can stay out there for long periods of time as well. Watch out SMJHL, there’s a new sherif in town!

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2022, 01:43 PM by Fantobens. Edited 1 time in total.)

Casey Fantobens is from a hockey family. Always competing with her brother. Not to mention their family dog plays football professionally. The competitive nature of her upbringing and ability to learn quickly. Quick reflexes and quick Witt serve her well on the ice. Plus she’s charming. The only negative is the resting bitch face she inherited from her father. But he’s a real piece of shit.!

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Jeff Johnsonov
Jeffery is a very explosive that can accelerate quickly and get to positions on the ice quickly. He has a great offensive read and a very accurate shot. He can get to the open space quickly and can have the smallest space and make an excellent play out of it. Jeffery is a very shifty player that is always on an edge. he uses his edgework and quick feet to his advantage against oncoming pressure when moving up ice. He has good hands that can stay nice and controlled when he is skating. Jeffery is a very smooth and iconic skater that can make many moves with his edges that will create open space for himself. He creates scoring opportunities and isn't afraid to get into the dirty areas. He isn't afraid to sacrifice his body and block shots. 

Emil Egli is one of the newest additions to the pool of talented young players in line to hear their names come draft day. The towering defenceman comes in at a whopping 6'4 and 196 pounds, hailing from Lumnezia, Switzerland. As a boy he spent his winters hiking through the knee high snow of the Swiss Alps to his thirteen student schoolhouse - uphill, both ways! The trunks this kid has are breathtaking. His power? Explosive. His will? Unmalleable. His eyes? Steely blue, like the crystal clear hot springs of the Lumnezia valley. Emil loves exactly three things in this world; Mama's chowder, clapping bombs and making wingers eat glass when they try to cut outside. And guess what, boys? 

Mama is all out of chowder.

Fdam Aoote is a man known for many strengths. My cheery disposition is chief among them; however I also enjoy a nice bottle of hootch on the rocks. Long walks on the beach are my jam, and I like picnics with wicker baskets and various assortments of jam. People fine me easy to talk to and a willing conversation partner on any topic; eager to learn something new and gracious in my teaching of things I already know. It's also been rumored that I has a sizeable collection of Colorado Avalanche memorabilia, however that has yet to be either confirmed nor disproven.

Alright everyone, welcome to the presentation of my newest prospect: Julian Flörsch.

Julian is a Swiss left defense, with a D-first mentality. He'll gladly let others on his team to the scoring as long as he can prevent goals being scored by the opponent. Julian is looking forward to moving abroad to play some hockey.

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

With Sir Devoir, his strengths as a goalie is his pretty good Puckhandling stat, which means that he has no problem with losing the puck while trying to deflect it. He also has some good Reflexes meaning that he can react pretty well to many situations. Another strength is his passing, meaning thar he can send the puck back to his teammates reliably.

Rikkert Biemans main strengths are he's a powerhouse on the ice. He brings a physical pressence on the ice, but still manages to be an effective goalscorer and teamplayer. Besides his skills on the ice, he's a true leader and brings a lot of hockey intelligence with him whereever he plays.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

The main strengths that hockey player Flackoveli Lagerfeld from Saint Paul posses are his strength, his speed, his hands. He uses all of these to his advantages quite strongly and as a result is a GOAT hockey player, because of this. He also is good at chess and curling the sport.

[Image: 3.png]

Bavel Pure feels he was put on this earth for one thing and that one thing is scoring goals. He is known for his speed and his shot. He uses his speed to make space for himself and then uses his shot to find the back of the net. While he will never be considered the biggest player on the ice, but he likes to think he is always the biggest threat on the ice.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada