Create Account

Thank You to the SHL, SMJHL, and Employees

First want to take a moment to recognize @Ruggsy and his well done job behind the scenes on stream. It is not easy running those type of things, but he did a wonderful job for what he had. Biggest thing I want to say @Patty @WannabeFinn you both did an amazing job. I want to congratulate @HabsFanFromOntario for his amazing statement of a draft Sunday. It is without a doubt it was the draft of the night. Shoutout to Chicago and Newfoundland on their amazing championship runs and to all the teams who made it through season 64. I undoubtedly must say @ACapitalChicago and his HO team have done an excellent job at changes and overall bringing more activity and involvement to the league. I want to thank everyone apart of the trading card department and everyone who has been apart of league changes to make the league better. I would ultimately like to congratulate @RAmenAmen on his job hiring as head of SMJHL awards, I am looking forward to working closer with you for efficiency in our offseason jobs we do. 

And as for everyone else as the offseason continues. I can truly say cheers to a great S64 campaign, and cheers to the upcoming S65 campaign in the making!!!

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

Appreciate you

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

This is wonderful

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Appreciate the shout out, it is definitely an involved job. I had 3 screens (2 monitors and my laptop) open with 10 windows open and coulda used at least another screen with quartered windows lol

Also shoutout to the rest of the events team doing renders and getting everything prepped. And people @sve7en and @Rangerjase who are always being proactive and ready to help out ASAP even when they are super busy

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

05-03-2022, 07:42 PMRuggsy Wrote: Appreciate the shout out, it is definitely an involved job. I had 3 screens (2 monitors and my laptop) open with 10 windows open and coulda used at least another screen with quartered windows lol

Also shoutout to the rest of the events team doing renders and getting everything prepped. And people @sve7en and @Rangerjase who are always being proactive and ready to help out ASAP even when they are super busy
I agree I just didn't want to over ping people lol.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]