Create Account

S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy

I graduated in 2020 from university and just had an in person grad ceremony this past weekend and I was able to see friends so that was nice

[Image: keithley.png]
[Image: mcalister.png]

Time relaxing and being able to hit the gym is what is currently making Strom (and myself) happy.  Its a good way to release stress from the day, and also release inches from the waistline (another big plus).

Lately, I have been making a few minor adjustments in consideration of the environment, e.g. not buying single use plastics, curbing my meat consumption, using the dishwasher instead of handwashing (as weird as it sounds I enjoy handwashing dishes but it uses way more water). Just some small practical changes that benefit the environment and it makes me happy.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2022, 01:35 AM by Kyamprac.)

Our pupper Murphy always sparks joy, even when he's being a jerk and barking. Amid's pretty awesome too. Otherwise animals (shocker right, with my pfp), good food and good friends are enough to make happy for me.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

[Image: 99292394_247981076271655_8490445196461342720_n.png]

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

My little furry babies Heart Heart Heart

[Image: EwdMwGh.png]

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Lazy wednesday's with Rex and Rosa

[Image: IMG-20220508-WA0009.jpeg]

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Family and friends. Pretty easy to answer, as spending time with them is always something to look forward to and is always enjoyable. I always make sure to see the ones I love, especially considering I don't see them often when the season is going on with all the travel.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

[Image: JXQJZGM.jpg]

[Image: petrov.png]

I just finished opening an office in a new city for my job! It was a really stressful few weeks and it's definitely nice to have a moment to breathe now!

[Image: hjcbQe3.png]

Well I tried to post a picture of my dog Arya sleeping on her bed but it was huge and I couldn't resize it right. So pretend there is a dog picture here with this caption:

This is my dog Arya and she is currently snoring which is what she does for most of the day to be honest.  It is nice having her while i work from home.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

What brings me joy is making sigs for people in Vulf's MS Paint shop. It seems stupid, but it really makes my day when I make something pretty stupid looking that other people seem to really love. A couple of my most recent sigs are below... If interested please visit my shop or dm me on discord Vulfzilla #1245.

[Image: MV5BYjcyZjZiYWYtZDVkOS00MTkyLWExZTYtM2M5...@._V1_.jpg]

turned into:
[Image: chimkin.png]

and [Image: akselblur.png?width=747&height=498]

and [Image: scream.png]

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: image.png]

The locker rooms of my SHL and SMJHL teams can definitely brighten people's day, I am glad to have met such great people in these leagues. It has been great.

[Image: A12A5Km.png]

I ordinarily don't feel much joy but making @Toast pay attention to my lame wrestling fantasy booking and/or EHM hockey misadventures brings me some kind of joy by the sheer knowledge that I'm causing a good friend to suffer for my amusement.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

What makes me happy is talking to my best friends, my beautiful lass, my family and overall just making them happy in real life. In sim leagues I just like helping my team if possible.

[35 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]