We're 76 iterations away from FHM 82

FHM 8 Turbo Championship Edition

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

This thread is missing some U2 lore...

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

05-11-2022, 06:11 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: I don't like that goalie TPE is starting to matter.... I'm sorry assclap

The contract adjustment seems odd to me but I guess it will force more player movement?  I am interested to see how that plays out my first impression is I'm not a huge fun but I'm happy to give any changes a go to improve the ol SHL.  I'm looking forward to seeing how all this works out.

One way in no way out bucko. You're the new number one and you'll like it

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

A lot of great news in here, awesome

[Image: A12A5Km.png]

for those interested/ those who might require a copy oof FHM 8, it is on sale right now and will be on sale for the next two weeks.

Thanks hamilton

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

9 week schedule?! I need more draft picks sooner

[Image: Wally.png]

05-11-2022, 06:16 PMGood_Ole_Limmy Wrote:
05-11-2022, 06:16 PMGood_Ole_Limmy Wrote: Applied
Someone already made this joke, disregard
Limmy

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

05-11-2022, 05:55 PMCampinKiller Wrote: NHL Hitz sim or no deal

Honestly, Campin is my guy now

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

So you're saying I wasted my money buying FHM 9?

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Shit.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Lee out

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2022, 07:56 PM by charlieconway. Edited 1 time in total.)

05-11-2022, 05:15 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Transition to FHM8
[...] The work done on this predates many members of head office, and will continue throughout this coming season as we prepare to make the change. We know that you are likely to have a lot of questions and/or concerns about this change, and we welcome those discussions. We will have more information on this switch in the coming weeks [...]

I'm not going to ask you specifics since you just said you'll be divulging more information in the near future, but do you have a plan in mind for when and how those discussions will take place?

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

05-11-2022, 07:56 PMcharlieconway Wrote:
05-11-2022, 05:15 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Transition to FHM8
[...] The work done on this predates many members of head office, and will continue throughout this coming season as we prepare to make the change. We know that you are likely to have a lot of questions and/or concerns about this change, and we welcome those discussions. We will have more information on this switch in the coming weeks [...]

I'm not going to ask you specifics since you just said you'll be divulging more information in the near future, but do you have a plan in mind for when and how those discussions will take place?

I can’t speak for the rest of HO but I can tell you my DMs are always open for this kind of thing!

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .