Create Account

Bobby Lane retires
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2022, 08:26 PM by Rich. Edited 1 time in total.)

S65 will be Lane’s final season. A bit disappointed with how his career went, but that’s just how it goes sometimes.

I got to meet so many wonderful people along the way.

Montreal/Carolina during S49, 50, and 51. Everyone in the league knows that your first ever team is special. I thought there was no way my second time around would come even close to the feeling I had in S24/25. I fully planned to just go through the motions in the SMJHL, completely focused on earning TPE to make the SHL jump as soon as I could. I’m very glad I was wrong. I had a blast during my time there. I am very thankful to the management team, my S50 boys, and everyone else I got to share the ice with. Fuck the penalties.

Toronto. Anything I could say about that team I already have said in the LR, and to a few of you individually. We had a really great thing going there. The team we built was very impressive. An excellent collection of people and an extremely talented roster. I really enjoyed the management style we had there. The trade and draft discussions were a lot of fun. I probably came off as thinking I’m the smartest guy in the room maybe more than a few times, but I really liked hearing what everyone had to say. It really felt like we all had part ownership of the team. That team deserved so much more success than it got.

LAP. Thanks for bringing me in, even if it was just for a few seasons. It’s no secret that there is a fair bit of crossover between LA and Carolina, so I’ve already addressed a few of you. And to the rest, thank you. I definitely felt a bit like an outsider when I was brought in. A little bit of that still lingers, but that’s entirely on me. You all have been so great. I will be rooting for you in the coming seasons.

I’m going to take a little break. Just a few weeks, then it’s on to the next one.

Shl

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

RIP to the goat.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2022, 07:53 PM by hockeyiscool.)

Glad you're staying around Smile , one of my favorite people to interact with and an American Hero.

\_\_\_

You're an absolute legend and a goat to look up to, thanks for all the great times together. Excited to see your next one!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Man....Stick taps to you and one hell of a career. Your loss was felt both on the ice and in the LR. I wouldn't change getting to share Toronto with you Rich. Cheers

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Still and always amazing my fellow state-mate!

[Image: Wally.png]

o7

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

;_;

Hell of a player, glad I could share a draft class and call you a teammate on Toronto

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Fuck the penalties

Terry boys stick together

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Rich, it was an honor to get to play with you. I hope we get to share a team again someday. I wish you the very best of luck in your next adventure, and I'll be looking forward to it

_/ _/ _/

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

RIP

stick taps

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

It was a great time with you in TOR, some of our best seasons during my career. Wish you all the best with the new player!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Stick taps all the way. The amount I've learned from you is enormous and you played such a big role in my career.

_/ _/ _/

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Another S50 legend retires! _/_/_/

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

LEGEND

_/_/_/

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]