Create Account

Rumor Accounts Banned

Stop making accounts without checking in with me. There is a limited number for a fucking reason, not so that way you guys can flood the rumor mill board with nonsense. You're not being funny. The following are the only legitimate rumor accounts:

Bob_McKenzie
Bomani Jones
Darren Millard
Don Cherry
Dreger
Eklund
Hockey Hot Stove
HockeysFuture
Jennifer Hedger
LeBrun
Leif Eriksson
Nick Kypreos
PJ Stock
Aaron Wardo
others

What about Bomani Jones?

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard

dem rumors.

Well there goes my fun with Don Cherry, what the hell? I wasn't even posting rumors.

Why is mine not considered a legit account?

So Jennifer Hedger is banned even though i went out and found legitimate rumors on my own (instead of copying others like these ones have been doing the last few days) and was accurate on quite a few? I feel like that qualifies as a real rumor account...

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Nov 4 2012, 06:55 PM
So Jennifer Hedger is banned even though i went out and found legitimate rumors on my own (instead of copying others like these ones have been doing the last few days) and was accurate on quite a few? I feel like that qualifies as a real rumor account...
She nailed the trade when i got traded to Renegades

Also why was Lebrun was banned? He was one of the original rumor mill writers and actually talked to players and GM's via PM and got good info. He just wasnt that active the past few months.

Real accounts are the ones approved by a commissioner.

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Nov 4 2012, 07:02 PM
Real accounts are the ones approved by a commissioner.
Lebrun was confirmed by Spangle. I really dont care either way since he was banned though :lol:

DONCHERRY WASNT EVEN POSTING RUMORS!

Forgot I confirmed LeBrun, so I'll unban him. But, pretty much what Dylan said. We don't want 150 of you guys running around, thus, you must be confirmed before you can create an account.

Approve me then

What about Seth's Super Sexy Saucy Sensational Rumors?

Updated OP.

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Nov 4 2012, 07:07 PM
Updated OP.

Seriously?!