Create Account

S65 SMJHL mPT #5 - Thank you

06-17-2022, 11:33 PMCanadianDuck Wrote: I would like to thank everyone for making this site better just by being apart of it, but the task is to thank just one person. So at random, I'd like to say thank you to @Jeffsan21 for just being a truly good person.
Thank you  Cry

Thank you @dmuda11 for consistently reminding me to do my tasks. Smile
Also signing me, i guess.

A big shout out goes to the GM of Yukon! Not only did you relocate to a fantastic Canadian location, but you managed to coach this team full of younger guys to hand Detroit their first loss of the playoffs. Here’s hoping we can win 3 more

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Massive thanks to @Big Newff and @Fluw for drafting me and bringing good vibes to the YUM LR. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else, and I think they've built something special for seasons to come.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

Froste is an unbelievably kind person and I love having them around the locker room, so thanks for being that great dude <3

Thank you @trashae and @artermis for selecting me to be able to play for the Kelowna Knights once more. I also would like to thank @High Stick King for making my wonderful signature for my new player.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Just wanted to thank @lespoils for making my introduction to sim leagues so smooth and fixing my dumb math mistakes on update threads and really all the elk who have my first season a great one!

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

So many good people here, way too hard to pick who to give a shout out too. I’m going to go with one of my old teammates, and fellow phan, @Blastmeaway, hope you’re doing well friend! Thank you for being a great person.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

@WannabeFinn was one of the guys who really showed me how the SHL could be when him, me and dankoa all ended up on the same team with the Los Angeles Panthers. Thanks for the friendship lee ily

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]