Create Account

New Look for the Patriotes

[Image: patriotes_banner.png]

The Patriotes have 6 seasons under their belts now, and the organization has gone through a lot of changes over the first 6 seasons of existence, especially towards the beginning of its time in the league. It is only fitting then that the team, now with much more stability, and building up to the window of contention, get itself a newer look, for a new era in Montreal.

It all started with @jackkmart dropping a pretty sick logo concept in the GFG locker room one day. Over the course of a few more days, jack had developed a lot of concepts, and come up with the final product, which we are unveiling here today as the new logo of the Patriotes. He also did some amazing jerseys for us. I really cannot say enough about how great this turned out, and it started with just a request from brick about a concept. Really appreciate what a great job jack has done.

Along with this, we will also be naming the organization's mascot, who is seen in the logo. Patrice the Patriote, based off the painting called Le Vieux de '37 (the old man of 37), which served as the inspiration for the logo. The painting features a Patriote during the fighting between Quebec and the British Empire in 1837. What better a concept to base the Patriote logo, jerseys, and mascot off of than an actual Montreal Patriote. All that said, here is the moment we've been building up to.

New Patriotes Logo

[Image: TzCFOhp.png]

As part of this, the Patriotes are happy to announce some new jerseys as well!

Home

[Image: CoMEk7H.png]

Away

[Image: MJqg8wm.png]

Alternate

[Image: i6d3ECP.png]

If you want to take a look at jack's other work on this, see here. We are excited for this new look to usher in the new era here in Montreal!

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Jack is so fucking good at these logo and jersey designs. Absolutely elated to see these officially become the new face of Montreal!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Loving it!
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2022, 03:13 PM by NJBadApple.)

Alternate is absolute fire

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

nice

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

I’m make one irl don’t tempt me

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

This is awesome

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

This is incredible stuff. Great job, and a great new look for Montreal!

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Fantastic stuff.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

I really like the new look!

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

that mustache exudes power

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2022, 04:27 PM by jackkmart. Edited 2 times in total.)

I'm super glad the Patriotes team and management liked my designs enough to use them, I really, really enjoyed working with some of the guys from their LR and on the Grizzlies to improve and iterate on the design and concepts. Special shout out to @brickwall35 for suggesting the idea in the first place and being the main guy I bounced ideas off of in the media channel in the GFG discord. Also, sorry Chevy for all the graphics spam (unfortunately it probably won't stop), I'm not sure this is what you expected or wanted from a random you picked up on waivers hahaha.

Also, thanks to everyone for the kind words in the thread, it means a lot!

Just don't open the SVG in illustrator unless you want to be confronted by the messiest mess of layers you've ever seen Smile (let's just say I don't necessarily use industry best practices). 

Thanks again, everyone!

Edit: I completely forgot to say thanks specifically to Campin for all the super nice things he said in the post... so, thank you!0

Smh making smoking references as team logos, what is the League coming to? /s

Love the design, especially how it all comes together. Great work!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I love this lol, idk why but it screams Quebec to me

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

Absolutely sick logo. Well done!

[Image: rotti.gif]