Create Account

S66 Offseason Trivia Challenge
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2022, 04:22 PM by leviadan. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey folks! We've got a bit of time until the beginning of the next season so I thought I'd put out a trivia task that will take you on a hunt around the site! These questions cover major points of SHL history, as well as a couple of more technical items! I know there's no possible way for me to crack down on answer sharing, BUT I gave this task a generous deadline to help encourage you all to find a few minutes and dig around for these answers on your own! I had fun taking the time to track this stuff down, and I hope you will too.  Heart
THIS PT IS FOR SHL PLAYERS AND SEND DOWNS.
You will receive 1 TPE for participation, and .5 TPE for each correct answer for a maximum of 4 TPE! 
Verification: You must post your verification word in this thread to receive credit for this PT; failure to do so will result in 0 TPE.
DEADLINE: THE FIRST REGULAR SEASON SIM OF S66, MONDAY JULY 18TH
Any answers submitted after this time will not be graded. You may edit your responses at any time up until the deadline by clicking the link below and clicking "Edit your response."
FORM: HERE
This was made in part due to a suggestion by @jaypc8237, who also provided some insight on the types of questions newer users might be interested in, so thank you! Jay may link to this post in their update thread and claim 1 TPE for their help and suggestion.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

xqcL

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Fresh

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

noot

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

zomp

Hope

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

forge

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Word

[Image: gurbs.gif]

kaapo

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

Groupon

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

Butts

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

ace

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

moose

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

penguin

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Spurs

[Image: You_Doodle_2023-11-14T20_56_45Z.jpg?ex=6...d1516e717&]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]