Create Account

Michael fitted
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2022, 08:29 PM by Fitted2106. Edited 1 time in total.)

The people's champ is finally calling it A-day after this one who thought it would have went this long from 1 little fucking Google search to be in the fucking king of my own Dick daddy said that it's almost over but we got 1 last ride left in Tampa I would like to thank everyone who's ever been a apart of me and also apart of me. From fuzz an trella To all the members of Carolina that I had to grow with fidler zorum is fiddler zorum a cap any more many many more to have in white 7 zultanJames ronland my number one Tampa Bay player same draft same draft here goddamn God damn then 2 and a 1/2 fucking years holy fuck actually fuck actually fuck wait no it's going to be 3 years holy fuck goddamn I God damn I don't forget a lot of people but I haven't had any beer yet I'm voice texting you know maybe later I'll get in my feelings right now I need to give myself a hand jibber think about what the fuck went down at work today bounce work today relocate My manhood and just put one last ride out for Tampa thank you and have a good night

Also @mcp BEST GM EVER

AND EVERYINEELSE THAT I FORGOT TO SAY HI TOOOOII
LIKEEEEE UHHHHHHHH PEOPLE!

Starting soon

FITTED *PRIMETIME 99* CUDDLES

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

A legend rides off to the sunset.... a sad day.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Goodnight sweet prince

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Winland!  Finland

[Image: mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3...a5e635414&][Image: 4028.png][Image: 5431.png][Image: 5570.png][Image: 7241.png][Image: 5906.png][Image: 6149.png][Image: 7950.png]

FITTED!!!! I LOVE YOU. HAVE BABIES FROM ME

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2022, 10:52 AM by hockeyiscool.)

love you brother, looking forward to the next one

what a mic drop

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Legend. Love u bro

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

GOAT

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

hasta la fitted

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

I'll be getting drunk in your honor. See you in s69

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Goodnight sweet prince. Fitted it was great having you in Carolina. I'm stoked you've been able to have a nice little career here in the SHL, congrats my dude.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

There will never be another like 'em.