Create Account

Erick Vasiljevs after the draft

It's a huge honor for me to be drafted by the Regina Elk, love the city of Regina I can't wait to travel there, comment down below what kind of landmarks I should visit, I heard Regina Elk are a good team and a better fit for me, I'm looking forward for playing in the SHL soon, and I thank my agent Joh Jeff for helping me pratice for this big day, for spreading my name to the public and to speak for me. I thank all the GM's and commentators for taking up 2hrs of there time to draft players even in Round 6, I thank the two teams that drafted those two players, although the rest of the teams passed. I thank the public for supporting me and I just wanted to say thank you for this. I never excpected to be drafted in Round 3, I thought be drafted in like Round 6, cause I joined only a couple days before the draft, so I'll see you soon

GO ELKS GO

Sincerely 
Vasy

[Image: KxB-_pyaGdotGz4wz5zW8E1eJpLGSxKSfSaosHJ1...9WDrQNFXbo][b][Image: y2zog1KMN5gVo_tQlYOHENY-1t0EKrR8WSNTQOai...e5XmoR61WI][/b]

We are happy to get you on board! Please reach out to me via PMs on the site or on Discord so we can get you into the Discord Locker Room!

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Let’s goooo!

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers