Create Account

Skoomina ded

07-12-2022, 09:54 AMHoltzFan10 Wrote: This is mad cringe I’m ngl. Being a baby because you didn’t get to the team you wanted instead of accepting whatever team ur on and doing ur best to help them win. Grow up a little

I frew up

G A Y H E G H O G

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

peepee poopoo

[Image: Cody-Rhodes-American-pro-wrestler-2022.jpg]

07-12-2022, 02:55 AMFuzzSHL Wrote:
07-12-2022, 01:16 AMBauer Wrote: It has come to my attention I'm not allowed to be on the minors team I want anymore so I'll just not, bye bye
According to certain credible sources, you were told to create prior to the draft so that you could be drafted. Creating after the draft and demanding that only one specific team claims you only makes the team in question look like they are attempting to circumvent the waivers system. There was an opportunity to be on the team that you wanted to be on without abusing the system.

Best of luck in your other leagues, and I do hope to see you in the draft again soon.

I did not talk to either GM about this, this was all me uwu

G A Y H E G H O G

peepee poopoo

07-12-2022, 09:54 AMHoltzFan10 Wrote: This is mad cringe I’m ngl. Being a baby because you didn’t get to the team you wanted instead of accepting whatever team ur on and doing ur best to help them win. Grow up a little

This is mad cringe I’m ngl. Being a baby because a player wants to go back to the team he's always played for IN THE MINORS instead of accepting whatever team he wants to be on and letting him enjoy the players oriented league. Grow up a little

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

07-12-2022, 10:08 AMBauer Wrote:
07-12-2022, 02:55 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: According to certain credible sources, you were told to create prior to the draft so that you could be drafted. Creating after the draft and demanding that only one specific team claims you only makes the team in question look like they are attempting to circumvent the waivers system. There was an opportunity to be on the team that you wanted to be on without abusing the system.

Best of luck in your other leagues, and I do hope to see you in the draft again soon.

I did not talk to either GM about this, this was all me uwu

That literally doesn’t matter. Neither GM wants to do something that makes it appear like they’re trying to game the system. You were told when a good time to create would be and you still created after the fact and attempted to abuse the system.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Askers?

Not sure what’s going on in this thread, no one would want a garbage user like Bauer anyways. Go back to WSBL where you belong

07-12-2022, 10:17 AMpauadrian Wrote:

This is mad cringe I’m ngl. Being a baby because a player wants to go back to the team he's always played for IN THE MINORS instead of accepting whatever team he wants to be on and letting him enjoy the players oriented league. Grow up a little
As someone who actually had Bauer on a team that wasn’t the one he was trying to force himself to, he didn’t always play for the team he was trying to force himself to. And, I will say this again: he was told when a good time to create would be and that creating after the fact would only look like an attempt to abuse the system. Nobody would have sniped him in the draft because, you’re right, it’s a player oriented league. But Bauer instead chose to create after the draft and attempted to abuse the waivers system to get a team low in the order an active player.

Aleksi Kettu

07-12-2022, 10:20 AMunconfident69 Wrote: Not sure what’s going on in this thread, no one would want a garbage user like Bauer anyways. Go back to WSBL where you belong
Please refrain from personal attacks.

Aleksi Kettu

07-12-2022, 10:18 AMFuzzSHL Wrote:
07-12-2022, 10:08 AMBauer Wrote: I did not talk to either GM about this, this was all me uwu

That literally doesn’t matter. Neither GM wants to do something that makes it appear like they’re trying to game the system. You were told when a good time to create would be and you still created after the fact and attempted to abuse the system.

It really ain't that serious bro, I don't keep up with SHL and had no idea the draft even happened lol. Is reaching a pen in hockey?

G A Y H E G H O G

peepee poopoo

07-12-2022, 10:22 AMBauer Wrote:
07-12-2022, 10:18 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: That literally doesn’t matter. Neither GM wants to do something that makes it appear like they’re trying to game the system. You were told when a good time to create would be and you still created after the fact and attempted to abuse the system.

It really ain't that serious bro, I don't keep up with SHL and had no idea the draft even happened lol. Is reaching a pen in hockey?

[Image: unknown.png]

Explain this discord which you are the owner in then!

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

07-12-2022, 10:32 AMpauadrian Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

[Image: 3f03fded-f124-4ad9-b077-8d7f8b0a9d42_text.gif]

G A Y H E G H O G

peepee poopoo

07-12-2022, 10:22 AMFuzzSHL Wrote:
07-12-2022, 10:20 AMunconfident69 Wrote: Not sure what’s going on in this thread, no one would want a garbage user like Bauer anyways. Go back to WSBL where you belong
Please refrain from personal attacks.
According to certain credible sources, this was an impersonal attack. Calling Bauer a garbage user and telling him to go back to the WSBL only correctly identifies the root issue. There was an opportunity for Bauer to not be a garbage user but he likes to abuse league systems that have existed in the league for his own corporate gain.

Unruly rowdy diamonds are clear not cloudy

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

07-12-2022, 10:44 AMNamelessNate Wrote:
07-12-2022, 10:22 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: Please refrain from personal attacks.
According to certain credible sources, this was an impersonal attack. Calling Bauer a garbage user and telling him to go back to the WSBL only correctly identifies the root issue. There was an opportunity for Bauer to not be a garbage user but he likes to abuse league systems that have existed in the league for his own corporate gain.

Go back to uh…. Uh…… ISFL? Idk where you are from. Pbe? VHL? EFL? SBA? GOMHL? SSL? WSBL?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]