Create Account

S66 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Hey everyone, I'm erikvm. Bobby McGinnis is my first SHL player, but I had heard about this game in years past, and since I dig the whole sim league idea, I thought this would be a great fit. So far so good, I'm having a blast.

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

i am pope. i have returned to the SHL universe to reap the J once more. im old and grumpy and like baseball cards. I hope this mPT makes patty happy eh?

[Image: Pope-sig-final.png]

Whats up, I've been around since S19. This is my 5th player and will definitely be one that I want to score more than the other ones. For the last four I wanted to win, but for him, I want him to be the best

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Hello, I've been in the SHL since S49 when i created my first player Tom Fiddler. Fiddler was a reference to a Malazan character and Tom is my first name. I've scouted draftees for the SHL, coached players on builds and tactics, had a short tenure as SHL GM of the Barracuda, ran the IIHF Great Britain team, created spreadsheets for Fantasy and also internal docs for teams, and created some guides on testing (which i guess are defunct now). Few seasons ago I took a much needed break and I'm glad to be back with some healthy boundaries in place Smile

By trade I'm a software developer, but I don't do typical work like most devs. I work in a small team of about 12 designers and 3 developers (and support staff), and we work for various clients including Honda and Steelcase. Our designers design apps and web pages and we have the ability to develop these, but we don't always. I typically work in Unity because I'm involved in a lot of VR and AR shenanigans, but have done a few projects in React/JS.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I'm hordle. I like animals, hockey and suffering which is why I play tarkov. I really enjoy creative writing and roleplaying. Boardgames are one of my favorite things in the world, if you are interested in the hobby let me know!

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

Hi, my name is pau and I am a max earner in the Simulation Hockey League. I am a big Carly Rae Jepsen fan hence the name

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

Hello! I am C9Van. I was Jon Forty One and now Isaac Forty One after his grandfather and overall lookig forward to doing my defensive career going forwards!

Hoping this great career is very fun.

[35 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2022, 06:12 PM by guku. Edited 1 time in total.)

hi im guku I don't know anything about hockey but I am excited to play this game and hopefully punch some people in the face

Hello, im Wind, from Québec
Things i find underrated:
ASMR-Joel Edmonsdon-Terrebonne
Things i find overrated:
Soccer-Paintings-couch
Thats it for me yound man

Hey, I'm Shmurph. I've been here since S35, went to many junior teams through my 4 players but I've only been in Minnesota in the big league. Curious to see if my streak will be broken or not.

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

I am TDZ. For some reason I keep coming back here even after 5 years. I am a teacher in real life so shows how much I enjoy the abuse I guess.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2022, 12:56 PM by DELIRIVM. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey everyone. I'm DELIRIVM, pronounced Delirium. I've been a member of the SHL since around July 2016 but my original account was called @InciteHysteria and ended up just starting over here. I'm older than most people here (mid-30s) and work in IT. My hobbies are mostly artistic or tabletop gaming related. I love drawing, painting, building models, playing Warhammer, and writing D&D campaigns. My first player was Timo Haas and he was a goalie as well. So hopefully I can create another HOF goalie here!

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Hi! I'm RunningMan434. Many people have asked if my name is a reference to the Stephen King novel. It is not. They have also asked if it is a reference to the Korean game show. It is also not that. The real meaning behind my name is that I am a man who runs (or I did when I came up with it).  Anywho, a fun (or not so fun depending on your perspective) fact about myself is I'm currently pursuing a PhD! Pleased to be here!  Armada

Hello SMJHL!

My name is Rich, just like my username. I am former US Air Force, worked on F-15s and U-2s. I've been in the SHL for about 7 years now. Was not that into hockey before joining the league, but have followed the University of North Dakota men's team for a long time. I started following the Chicago Blackhawks about 3 years ago, but still a pretty casual fan. I've done around 130 podcast episodes in the SHL, and continue to release new ones almost weekly. It's pretty amateur quality, but fun.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Hey all i was formerly 2time inactive atlashunter my brother cptsquall has roped me in with the promise of trading cards i enjoy liquor more than most and spending far to much on food top 3 game choices would be Dota 2 EU4 and the SMT franchise

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]