Create Account

S67 mPT #0: Self-Confidence

Baku should have won the SMJHL's Most Vicious Powerforward (MVP). Ignore that he was outside the top 10 in hits on his own team and only 7th in shots on goal. Baku is a terror on the ice that makes other players rethink their games.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

It goes completely without saying... Jay Cue, the owner of the "Cue Curse" trademark, winning a sim league championship? Are you for real? Give him the MVP and every other award in the league, like, now.

Kindly allow me to make one thing perfectly clear. Daniel has always been pretty handy with a wrench, heck he was practically born with a tool belt around his waist! So on that now infamous day back near the start of the season, when a toilet overflowed in the Timber locker room, none other than yours truly was there to save the day and keep the room from flooding! Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: The Most Valuable Plumber! Tongue

Quote:94 Words

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

My player deserves to win MVP (Medium Value Piece) because he is just a rookie who still has a lot to prove so while not being completely worthless, my value is probably quite average right now.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Slavakov never deserves to win any award ever because he’s nothing but a big old bust. Won’t even hit 2k TPE because he sucks so much. I don’t know why Toast keeps him on the roster.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

Miguel deserves to win MVP cause he's slaved away earning all these fake TPE and has almost nothing to show for it, and finally deserves some recognition!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: 3NfeQdx.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Rasmus Bergling deserved to win Most Vulnerable Prospect because he spent his rookie season being bullied by @luke for his failure to earn TPE and do PT's in general. He now requires therapy - but has also started to earn more.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

only because when rush justice had the accident with the cactus on our pit stop in arizona he became the league's most valuable porcupine, so naturally he deserves it

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Most valuable player. Unknown to everyone, over the offseason Duncan Mackenzie replaced all his teeth with solid gold. As well he has his own Costco card. I mean, you cant even handle that kind of value. Most Valuable Player by a longshot!

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

Simply because I've been nominated for a handful of awards but never won one. So it's about time I get my name put on an award. I'm practically the Leonardo DiCaprio of the SHL.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Beck was WINnipeg's Most Valuable Penalty Taker this season. While only finishing in the top 94% of penalty minutes, Beck inspires the young men and women of Winnipeg to take up arms against their attackers.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png][Image: augr5GV.jpeg]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, tweedledunn, and jaypc8237 for sigs

Well clearly I deserved the MVP just out of sheer awesomeness. Who else feverishly defends cheese products throughout the SHL? But noooo, they want to give it to people that score goals or something. Blasphemy!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Agent Tesla: Well my dear player Dave Heinrich most definitely deserves to win the MVP as he is easily the Most Valuable Player given that he is in contention for Rookie Of The Year on account of his amazing performance this past season, and is currently being paid as little as is legally allowed to my knowledge on account of my willingness to earn money in other fashions. That combination means he is the Most Valuable Player as he is the most cost effective.

Code:
Word Count: 84

Nominations for top defensive defenseman and top defenseman already tell you that Eero Makela is one of the best players in the league, so Most Valuable Player seems like an easy stretch

Igor Victory deserves the Most Valuable Player award in the 67th season of the Simulation Hockey League because he deserves it for all his hard work. Gib Trophy.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland