Create Account

S67 mPT #0: Self-Confidence

Lord Farquaads deserved to win Most Vulnerable Person for the SMJHL last year. He always skated into corners with his head down and was in a position to take a devastating, career-altering body check, but he somehow evaded it.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

ok so i think my player will win MVP if the MVP changes to most underrate player, yeah my player deserve that for sure, and will win it this season

Luke Laraque deserved to win the Most Valuable Player Award in the SMJHL due to his elite defensive prowess at the wing position. Not only is he one of the best defensive wingers, but he also averages nearly a point per game.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

Sean Davies definitely deserved the J MVP award as the league’s Most Vague Player. Some say it’s his English accent, but those close to him know it’s because he has no idea what he’s talking about most of the time. He just sorta prattles on and gestures at things. But hey, at least the kid can play hockey!

Jimmy Wagner deserved to win the Most Vibin Player because he in fact has all of the vibes and none of the think. He no think, vibe onlys at a high level every night.

[Image: teo-cat.gif]

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

This season, Slip McScruff is going to win Molto Vecchio Pilastro which is a (probably awkward) Italian translation of Very Old Pillar. He will win this because he is in fact very old and very much a pillar. I will not name names, but the other contender for Very Old is not nearly as much of a Pillar as Slip, so he has got this in the bag.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Self perseverance is the main reason. After being completely shafted by the update team, Marty Sanderson rises above and has an incredibly successful defensive season being completely selfless.

tryna make a change

Lord Raiden should win the MVP - Most Versatile Player. I can be an offensive weapon if needed or I can be a defensive shutdown player. I can do it all. Whatever the team needs is what I can and will do.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Marco Barengrub should have definitely won the most valuable poop of s66. After absoluting shitting himself before the first faceoff in game 1 against the heavily favorite Manhattan Rage, they were so confused we won in 4

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Because Anton has been robbed many times what comes to personal prizes and nominations. Nominated many times, but never won even one of those, what a sad story definitely.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

I cant believe I get to say this, but I DID WIN MVP!!! I am beyond excited, it was definitely a career defining season for my character and I couldnt be happier of how my team performed.

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 02:49 PM by MamaB.)

I should have been voted for Most inVited Players (MVP) this season! Any person who has commented on their desire for shared food interest has received a genuine invite to my house. Come visit! I’ll make you food.

[Image: 65157_s.gif]

Kermit Murphy deserved to win MVP because he manages to compete at the highest level of hockey despite being made entirely out of felt and rather than having bones, he has a single puppeteer's hand up his ass. The fact that he can move let alone play professional sports is a goddamn miracle

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

I deserved to win the MVP because I am a very great person and I think that is the only thing that should really matter stats and wins and such have nothing to do with this

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I mean, I was a top 25 (or so) point scorer in the league. Played a solid two way game and was a part of arguably the best line in the SHL last season. That should be good enough to get on the ballot.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig