Create Account

S67 mPT #1: Custom Cocktail Due: September 25th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

ok this is the iskandrov cocktail

2 cups vodka
2 cups gasoline (regular) (or high octane if you are rich)
1 cup bar and chain oil

[Image: izzy.PNG]

The Winnipeg Aurora coctail will be in the colors of an actual Aurora. We do not care how it tastes, as long as it looks pretty. So we are not responsible if there is something non-drinkable in it, or if it is unhealthy. We care for the looks. Drink at own risk!

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

The Stampede cocktail is made with fresh buffalo milk along with locally grown grain alcohol from the Buffalo region, all mixed together with a Pabst Blue Ribbon for a smooth taste

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

The custom cocktail for the Texas Renegades is a Black Tooth Cocktail. Much like the Black Tooth Grin enjoyed by Texas legend Dimebag Darrell, it's a Whiskey and coke in a fancy glass.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Winnipeg's colors are teal, right? So it is a vodka and Nyquil blend with Nyquil chicken on the side. Staying trendy and totally on brand. 

(WC: 25)

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

My cocktail would be called the "Dance of Dragons" and it of course would have to be quite fiery and include some Chili and also Rum as the basis.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

I am not a fan of cocktails, i never drink any, so if i have to come up with one it would be a special one for our opponent guests, bear piss and poop, bon appetit!

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Let’s make an Aurora cocktail, basically it would look like the Aurora Borealis colour wise, have a rum base because I love rum, and taste fantastic because I suck at describing taste. (32 Words)

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

We will come up with a cocktail in Philadelphia called the For-n-ge Blossom which will be a riff of of an Orange Blossom but mixing in our team name, pretty clever eh. I've never had one but it looks like it is gin, vermouth, and orange juice. There is a good distillery in Philadelphia so we could use that to make it and make it extra Forge-y for everyone.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

The Detroit Specialty, the greatest drink in all of Detroit. Featuring 90% alcohol volume to make you forget about being in Detroit! You can also have a good time.

29 words

Chimkin Wing does not drink on account of the diabetes, but his favorite drink is a glass of water with four cups of sugar, just like mom used to make back in Serbia.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Graj is a big bearded man and his drink will be just as brawny as he is. It will be 2 shots of whiskey, 3 drops of lemon juice, a couple drops of bitters, and a splash of orange soda.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

The Puck Bunny Cocktail

Ingredients:

1 oz. Irish Whiskey
2 whole maraschino cherries
1/2 oz. maple syrup
2 oz. unsweetened almond milk
A dash of ground cinnamon

Guaranteed to warm you up on those cold Maine nights, the puck bunny cocktail is an exquisite blend of aged Irish whiskey, fresh Canadian maple syrup and a dairy free base of non-sweet almond milk. Just enough to give it a wisp of wood for all those coming together to enjoy the Timber experience!

Quote:87 Words

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

The cocktail im coming up with is the Seattle Syringe. Named that because it's got a shot of everything in it, perfect for those games that you really wanna forget afterwards!

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

The Pride cocktail is actually purple and gold, with a nice Lemon vodka as the main alcohol and then mixed with grape juice to give that nice color contrast

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!