Create Account

Seattle Argonauts Announce Pending Management Change, AMA

Hi Tig, long time fan,

How do you feel about baby griffins? Like once they hatch they can totally be pets with a possibility of mounts, right?

Thanks for the time.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Tig, you seem like a really big fan of boats... There are rumors that a certain group of people are going to commandeer a boat soon and sail the seas. How good are Goliaths are sailing, asking for a friend.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

11-10-2022, 05:05 PMSDCore Wrote: Tig, you seem like a really big fan of boats... There are rumors that a certain group of people are going to commandeer a boat soon and sail the seas. How good are Goliaths are sailing, asking for a friend.

I want to add on to this...

So say a person has a treasure map, and that person happens to find a boat. How long would it take for said person to crash the boat into a cliff side?

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

On the trend of boats, can a Create/Destroy Water or Move Water spell significantly impact the rate of movement on a boat?

How did I almost die last session?

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

11-10-2022, 05:56 PM_Blitz_ Wrote: On the trend of boats, can a Create/Destroy Water or Move Water spell significantly impact the rate of movement on a boat?

How did I almost die last session?
Well for 1 I used greater invisibility so nothing wanted to target me.... but I also was pumping out Temp HP like stabbings at the buppido hole so it probably equals out

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

How come u are so bad at beer pong

[Image: izzy.PNG]
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2022, 11:55 PM by Nhamlet.)

Congrats Tig and co.

I attribute a lot of the drive I had to do well from seeing what you did with Detroit in S53 but there's no way you'll get me to GM in the SHL. That being said, what would you say to somebody who's considering making the jump from juniors management to SHL? Or to convince people to take that leap?

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Answered through here

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Are you doing this to be tiberius' full time life coach

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2022, 11:37 PM by MCP_. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hi Tig. I think we're gonna be at the same happy, nice GM farm upstate, so what games do you wanna play? They can be any kind of game, from video games to board games and even sports if you really want to

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Hey Tig, any gay thoughts?

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)