Create Account

S68 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

- Player Name: Billy Herrington

- Position: Wanger

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Augustus Wang

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Ferda#6108

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
I'm always active on discord so you can find me there easily. If you made me put a number then let's go with 69.

- Is water wet?
only if its as wet as you make me

- What made you join the SHL?
my desire to end the terror of "jeffrey420" and gabriel "gone wild 'gwidjohnson'" johnson

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
I'd probably look to stay down for the maximum but that depends on who I'm drafted by in the SHL. As long as we're winning and I'm getting a lot of points I will be happy.

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like?
G - Ian Venables
D - Augustus Wang - Samuel Michaud
F - Daniel Bischoff - Jake Primeau - Mitchell van der Heijden

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?
yes unfortunately i have been there many times

- How do you feel about walruses?
is this question to pander to TDW

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.
rioting

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?
programming, hockey, volleyball, intercourse

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)
any geronimo stilton book that lil rat go hard

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?
people not being afraid to speak their minds to each other especially in this mickey mouse league

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?
jigglypuff cause she the thiccest and finest B in pokemon

- What video games do you play?
fps games, vr, intercourse or any game with the boys (intercourse)

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?
doggystyle

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

- Player Name:

Walt "Clyde" Farzier

- Position:

Right Wing

- Recreate or First-Gen?

Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player?

Otis B. Driftwood

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers):

I think it's just slappydoodle but I haven't been on in a long time

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

I don't need to be called up right away. I expect to build a good player for a few seasons

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like?

Starting goalie would be Kata Vilde. On defense, give me Otis B. Driftwood and Big Manius. My wings would be Lik' Manius and Esa Anrikanen and at center give me Slappy McDoodle. We would crush all before us and hear the lamentations of their women

Not before I joined but I did win a Four Star Cup there once.

I think they are wondrous and beautiful creatures that enrich our world with their presence

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.

Going to see the Hartford Whalers with my dad and brothers a bunch as a child

Having recently bought a new house I've got majorly into my lawn and gardens for really the first time in my life

Tough question. Hard to pick just one. A few choices would be Breakfast of Champions, Ham on Rye, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings and Carter Beats the Devil. My favorite literary figure of all time is easily Spiderman

For me personally, it's doing the podcast with my boy Bonk and the relationship with our hardcore listeners

I'm too old for that other than what I saw when my son was little. There's a penguin guy I always enjoyed

NBA2K, Madden, a few Star Wars games and the Batman Arkham games

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?

My heritage is pretty scrambled so definitely a mutt. But mutts are the coolest dogs anyway

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Player Name: Walter Ulrich

- Position: Right Wing

- Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate

...Let's just go ahead and say Troy Reynolds. I try to forget William Reynolds happened.

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): sharksisback#6370

SMJHL GM Questions (14 Questions): 

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

- Is water wet?
Is mayonnaise an instrument?

It seemed like fun and I wanted to have a good time. This assessment aged pretty well considering I'm back again.

Listen, Big Walter Ulrich is going to have a long, storied, Hall of Fame SHL career. That's a given. I want my jersey hanging in my SMJHL team's rafters by the time I've moved up. I want to leave with a ring on my finger, and I'm not planning on getting married any time soon.

Troy Reynolds
Jimmy Slothface
Matt Kholin
Perry Morgan
Nikolai Evans

There is absolutely no reason why this lineup wouldn't win multiple championships...outside of numerous suspensions being handed out.

It's been four years and I'm still convinced you made that place up.

My football team's head coach is a walrus, I am pro-Walrus.

Those rascal Golden Knights intentionally obliterating Joe Pavelski and paying the iron price for it. How do you give up 4 goals in 5 minutes?

Writing, collecting sports cards, having main character syndrome.

East of Eden. Which is odd because I hate Steinbeck taking 20 pages to describe a bush, but the plot is incredible. Read it. Now.

The community. Made some good buddies back in the day in the Halifax locker room.

The hell is a pokemon

OOTP 23, Halo Infinite, GTA 5 still, RDR2

Brian Griffin, so I could continue living like a human until it's convenient to be a dog.

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

SMJHL HO Questions (5 Questions)

- Player Name: Ray Alexander
- Position: LW

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player? N/A

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Bored and wondered if something like this existed

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): mpoleon #2927

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) really depends on the week but I should have at least 7 hours a week free at the minimum

- Is water wet? nope

- What made you join the SHL? Bored

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Just gonna go with with what happens and hope for the best

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? I'm gonna be totally transparent I have no clue about the past of the league so I don't know any players Undecided

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yep big WHL guy here mostly know them from the Kelowna rockets

- How do you feel about walruses? Pretty awesome

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Winning the minor hockey championships probably

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? idk why but I've been getting into chess a little bit lately

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Couldn't tell you lmfao

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? having a good team and dressing room environment for sure

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? If my username doesn't give it away I'm a big empoleon guy, Scizor is closing in a bit though

- What video games do you play? Smash Bros Ultimate, Pokemon, NHL 23 mostly

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Well I have a shepard cross so I think it would probably be that.

- Player Name:
Oskar Scholz

- Position:
LW/RW

- Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate

Karlstraße Scholz

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?
n/a

karl#3942

3-4

- Is water wet?
I wanna say yes, but the more I think about it I wanna say no. I'm gunna save my brain and just say yes.

I'm a sucker for all things hockey and I like the community.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'm indifferent on this one. If my team is doing well in the juniors I'd love to stick around, but if we're meddling or average I wouldn't be against making the jump and starting my SHL career a little earlier.

Tough one. I'd probably go back to my GM days and pick some of my favorite draftees. Tommy Tuck between the pipes (okay we didn't draft him, but he eventually joined us), Tor Tuck and Brady McIntyre on the blue line and Teddy Cuddles, Tony Pepperoni and Hercules Rockefeller up front. There's a short list of other names, but I only got to pick 6 Smile

Yup, I was actually just there a few weeks ago haha. My friends and I played in the street hockey tournament Play-On.

Not sure I've never met one.

Sidney Crosby's golden goal, or really just the entire gold medal game. Cliche I know, but I was living in Vancouver at the time and it was just such a cool moment to be a part of.

I like to stay active so most of my hobbies are sports or activities. In the summer it's largely golf and hiking and in the winter it's skiing and hockey. When at home I enjoy a good RPG or the odd movie, mostly fantasy or horror/thriller.

I recently finished Ready Player One and I really enjoyed it. So much so I went out and immediately bought Ready Player Two. It wasn't as good unfortunately.

For myself it's winning, but more realistically it's being inclusive. You don't know what other people are going through and for some the SHL is an escape and potentially one of the best parts of their day. So while winning is important, it shouldn't be at the expense of others.

I'm a fan of the original 150 and my favorite is probably pidgeotto. Dude had some flair.

Lately I've been grinding out the odd RPG. Finished Mass Effect 1 and 2 earlier this year and jumped over to the Switch to play BotW and the remake of Links Awakening. Beat those as well and now I'm trying Tunic.

Probably a Lab. I'm chill and loyal. And I like to eat haha.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

- Player Name: Antoine Beauregard

- Position: Rw

- Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Elias Kierkegaard

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): CountChocula#7799

- Is water wet?

It’s moist

I like hockey irl

I want to smash all the records

Kristian Eriksson - Chester Cunningham- Jordan Nugent Hopkins - Chris Partlow- Lance Uppercut - Dymo Ranjan.

Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?

Yes

I don’t like fatties.

Anaheim Ducks winning the cup

Paint balling, hockey

Lord of the rings

A fun locker room

Gengar, because he’s mischievous.

LoL, Mount and Blade, Shadow of War

Beagle, I’m lazy and love eating

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

- Player Name: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

- Position: RW

Who was your last player? FOXY

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Swegkingu#0666

Code:

too many but still not enough

- Is water wet?

I hope not he deserves to be dehydrated.

Fun stuff

4 seasons probably? I don't know what people usually do right now.

Zanarkand Abes - Luke Fleming - Dick Skillstedt
Disisde Dayudie - Sesugh Uhaa
Robert Andersson

[Image: OCrYIAL.png]

Ugly

Skellefteå AIK buttmupping Luleå in 4 straight games in the SHL finals.

Victoria 3 goes skrrrrrt

One piece.

Addiction is not fun

Lopunny for obvious reasons.

Victoria 3 goes skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

mastiff for obvious reasons.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

- Player Name:
Hugh Manius

- Position:
Right Defense

- Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate

Lil Manius

-

bonk#8328

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
Depends on the week 4-5 hours generally speaking

- Is water wet?
Yes

Esa and it looked fun

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career?
Play some games

Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
I will do what makes most sense for the teams that have rights to me

Jason Visser
Big Manius
Esa Anirkkanen
Alonzo Garbanzo
Jeff Dar
Hunter Wong

No

They are impressive

Meeting Gordie Howe

Video games, fishing

“You get so alone at times that it just makes sense” I love Bukowski, it is quick lite read.

Rewarding box scores

None, no interest

Madden, NHL 22

Bulldog. I like them

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

- Player Name: Copernicus Doomslatter

- Position: C (changed from G)

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Ambacas Cuddles (Terry Leviathan S66-S67)

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Recreate

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): trella#0008

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) usually 6+ im a loser

- Is water wet? Maybe?

- What made you join the SHL? I like hockey and role playing

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Just wanna have a good time and chill.

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? I like this question a lot. I would say:
Chris York - Jason Visser - Teddy Cuddles
Alonzo Garbanzo - Tor Tuck
Tommy Tuck

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Nope

- How do you feel about walruses? Pretty cool animals. Still mad that mills sniped WALRUS WALRUS as my IA backup a few seasons ago

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Bruins 2011 cup win

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Joined a rock climbing gym recently its pretty fun

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) I dont know how to read

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Meeting new people

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Lapras. I always thought he was so cool when ash rode him in the anime and i loved to use the gift lapras in Fire Red/Leaf Green

- What video games do you play? I play a lot of Paradox games (EU4, CK3, etc) I like the nhl series but i wont be buying NHL 23. I also like laid back games like Stardew, Animal Crossing, Minecraft, things like that.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Golden Retriever they just seem so happy and chill

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

- Player Name:
Edward Flinders

- Position:
LW

- Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate!

My last player was Merlin Metzler, but you're more likely to know his uncle Alexis Metzler.

The S31 Reddit draft.

Avakael#0891

My weekends are usually free, so plenty.

- Is water wet?
Sure.

Boredom.

I'm aware of the score and that I'm likely to be in the J for at least 3 or 4 seasons.

Esa Anrikkanen - Jason Visser - VLAD McZehrl
Alexis Metzler - Alonzo Garbanzo
Cedric Robinson

No

They exist

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs, Minnesota v Colorado, G3 Mikael Granlund game winner.

No

probably harry potter

shitposting

Ninjask, take Speed Boost special ability, Swords Dance, and then any mix of Giga Drain, Shadow Ball, Slash, Night Slash, Aerial Ace, Bug Buzz.

solitaire

pembroke welsh corgi

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

- Player Name: Pork Tenderloin

- Position: Left Defense

- Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate

James Ronlain

N/A

Rankle#0693

5-10

- Is water wet?
Yes

I liked Be A Pro in chel and this seems like another version of that i guess

3-4 seasons, maybe a cup if im lucky.

Fitted - Fiddler - Ronlain
Lambert - Cuddles
Strom

Uhh yeah they have a CHL team right?

Wilford Brimley

Bruins winning in 2011

Cooking, vidya games

Ubik. Huge scifi guy and I love Phillip K. Dick.

A good locker room

Charizard. Fire dragon cool.

Lots of factory/simulation games these days. Mostly Satisfactory. Sometimes league of legends.

Bernese Mountain Dog bc I'm a large individual

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2022, 07:15 PM by AgentSmith630. Edited 2 times in total.)

- Player Name: 
Johnny Wagner-Svenson

- Position: 
Right Wing

- Recreate or First-Gen?: 
Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player?: 
Rikard Bjerg

AgentSmith#7472

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): 
24-48, idk, it's a lot

- Is water wet?: 
Sure, why not

- What made you join the SHL?:
I blame @sve7en and @Faelax

- What are the general expectations of your junior's career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
I don't have any expectations coming into it. I want to be a goal-scorer, but I'm happy doing whatever. I already did the whole defensive-defenseman thing with Bjerg, so I'd like to stay away from that as much as possible.

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting lineup look like?
IDK enough of the old players, so I'm gonna pick from people I know

Jimmy Wagner - Henrik Lekburg Osterman - Sven Svenson
Rikard Bjerg - Alex Petrenko
Nicolae Antonescu

Before the league, no. 

Walruses are great

Going to the finals with MET in S55. I don't follow hockey outside the SHL.

Disc golf, video games like LoL, CS:GO, etc.

My favorite series is the Wheel of Time series, followed very closely by the Stormlight Archives

Good teammates and a locker room that has fun, even if the team is struggling on the ice

Breloom, idk why it's my favorite, it's just neat.

LoL, CS:GO, Stellaris, Factorio, World of Warships, Stardew Valley, Prison Architect, Elite: Dangerous, Satisfactory

Probably an Australian Shepherd. They're just beautiful and incredibly smart dogs

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2022, 11:34 PM by RTR. Edited 1 time in total.)

- Player Name
Kool-Aid McKinstry

- Position
LW

- Recreate or First-Gen?
I think I’m a First-Gen.

No idea. Depends on how much work and schoolwork I have.

- Is water wet?
Absolutely.

I like the NHL, fantasy sports, and screwing around on the internet.

I don’t have any expectations, but I would like for my player to be good. I can’t imagine this game is fun if your player sucks.

I don’t know a single SHL player.

Yes, it’s the capitol of Russia.

I honestly don’t remember. Created my account a few years ago and always remembered the site. Had planned to play for some time.

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers)
Kool-Aid#0547

They’re ugly but deserve to be more than Orca food.

Gordon Bombay schooling that Iceland dude, one-on-one, before the cheapshot stick to the back of the knee.

I’m trying to improve the golf game.

Either ‘Manhunt’ or ‘Agent Zig-Zag’ because I’m a history buff.

This is a website so, I would say it is, overall, entertaining enough to make me want to come back.

I don’t do Pokémon.

I don’t play video games anymore. When I did, I was big into GTA, Madden, and NHL.

Golden Retrievers. They’re the best dogs. Friendly and loyal.

[Image: h2OFdMh.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

- Player Name: Bender Junior

- Position: Winger

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Oh god. I can't remember.

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? n/a, but Google.

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): KWally#1313

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

- Is water wet? No, but I am.

- What made you join the SHL? Corey's flow.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? To score lots of goals and not re-create for another four years.

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? Bananov, Lundberg, Maple, Weber, Sato and Carpet... Absolute fire.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Negative, I had not.

- How do you feel about walruses? Well that damn Walrus is amazeballs.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? Watching my son score the gamewinner in a title game.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? iRacing... all day... oh and Civ6.

- What is the best book you have read and why? Any WWII history book... I love studying war history as much as derived from conflict.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Positive locker room atmosphere.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? No clue... I don't play pokemon... eeeeeeek

- What video games do you play? MW2, Civ6 and iRacing!

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Husky... They are so beautiful, plus they scare the shit out of me.

[Image: Wally.png]

- Player Name: Tiberius Kane

- Position: Left Wing

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Nichael Fitted / Backup Goaltender / Tom Fiddler

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Reddit

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): PremierBromanov#5260

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 4-8 hours

- Is water wet? Sure

- What made you join the SHL? I wanted to do something long term like dynasty fantasy, but I like this better

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? 4 full seasons, going for cup wins, and hopefully topping the index.

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? Fitted - Fiddler - Rankle. The underdogs.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Not even a little bit

- How do you feel about walruses? bad. Ugly.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Going to the Joe to see the red wings' last home playoff win before the new arena went up (and last home playoff win since)

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I wanna get a bow to practice in my backyard. Ive been learning to grow food, and hopefully doing goats next spring

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Midnight Tides by Steven Eriksson OR Watchmen

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? An active locker room and live participation during key games

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Voltorb. Easy to draw.

- What video games do you play? WoW, Factorio, Rocket League (Diamond 3 3v3s)

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? A cat. Because they are better.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]