Create Account

S68 mPT #2: Sidekick Due: December 4th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Alexis Texas' side kick is a golden-doodle named Ranger who journey's with them wherever they go. Ranger is the perfect companion, and their golden locks are manicured in perfect fashion.

[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] [Image: zmWhIQu.png]

The most important thing is to have a marketable sidekick so you can rake in the bonus money. Toasty would have a a little stick of butter mascot around him pre and post game because butter and toast go so well together!
Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

My player's sidekick is the average of all backup goalies my player has had over the years. They were all nice, chill and - most of all - quiet. Best of all: they never said a word (they were IA most of the time), well maybe not Scoochie, but all the others ones like Eddy, Monty, Jason etc. In plushy form that's perfect: small, fluffy, squishable, wears a North Stars jersey and it never complains. What more do you want?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

My sidekick is a lovable little alien that we call Nibbler. He can eat a horse, literally, he poops a ton, also literally and I'm pretty sure he has a big secret, although I can't prove it.

My player's sidekick is a comically small velociraptor, and I mainly use him for intimidation purposes. For obvious reasons, it would be a mistake to mess with a comically small velociraptor. The size of the velociraptor is largely for my own amusement.

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

My sidekick would be a little goalie figure that would sit on the top of my net and make sure that none of those pesky snipers shoot my water bottle off my net

(33 words)

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

My new sidekick is miniature version of me, but his name is Gwayne Dretzky. All he does, is literally kick me in the sides. He is a real pain. The little whippersnapper drives me crazy!

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

Clearly Lacksamus's sidekick will be a cheese hungry mouse. But this mouse is on ice skates and has been trained to find, and steal, cheese from around the ice. While you cant see him well from the seats, he's popular on TV

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

August's sidekick is his Doberman named Tiny. Tiny is lovable like all dogs and the boat gang has many enjoyable facilities for the teams dogs to enjoy.

[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: CptSquall.gif]

My player's new sidekick is the one and only feta ( @JNH bunny). He is the cutest ball of fluw I have ever seen and gives me extra motivation to succeed.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

My new sidekick would have to be the good ol' French bulldog. The reason I chose this animal is cause it represents the gentleness of us as players as well as the willingness to be fierce, qualities that I aim to portray as a hockey player.

Code:
46 words

my side kick is a human sized bean that goes into the opponent's locker room and continuously farts until they leave for the ice

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Adelie's sidekick is actually bigger than Adelie, but never tell him that. Adelie penguins are known for both befriending and bullying emperor penguin chicks. They're super adorable, but even as chicks are bigger than full grown adelie penguins. Make awesome sidekicks for merchandise though!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

My player's sidekick is going to be a gremlin. Gerble the Gremlin will be a hit plush. He enjoys standing on the puck and getting shot around the ice as well as playing pranks on the coaches.

[Image: 2KXWbXN.png]

Dirty Boots little sidekick is a Boot. He's a squishy little boot guy and his name is Stompy. His laces come out to make his arms and no legs required as he just stomps around.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]