Create Account

S68 mPT #2: Sidekick Due: December 4th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Nibbles new side kick is a rather large animal named Brutus the Bear. The large and small dynamic of these two are something that is very enjoyable to watch and results in a lot of merchandise sales.
Code:
37 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

The perfect sidekick for my player will just be a cute Shiba Inu dog that has big enough cheeks so you can stretch them out big time without hurting the dog. Having a doge meme partner in crime is also great.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

My little sidekick will be a gnome wearing a North Stars jersey, whenever I score a goal or land a hit he'll dab on the other team

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

Makrus has always had a sidekick in his adopted wolf Zephyr. Zephyr has plushies and paw autographed merch available online. No I am not joking Zephyr is a real wolf and I own a plushy and a paw stamped certificate from him. Did I mention the shirts because those are a thing too.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

Truck has always wanted a slime pet! Like in anime! So thats what hes getting, would be cute little slime that you could feed all sort of things, and people would love it!

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2022, 07:07 PM by SloppyPainter.)

Honestly, it would proabably be a personal chef who I also get along with very well, I love my fish and chips so it would be nice to have them on demand.

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

My sidekick is @Zombiewolf and he’s very cute and very sexy and we like to cuddle between periods and he’s good to me. He keeps me going in my darkest times.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Mat Smith's sidekick is definitely a grey longhaired tabby cat. He's a little mean, but this is good because Smith has been known to be a little too nice so they balance each other out well.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]
Portal
Portal

Kaapo Kampainen's sidekick is an adorable puppy from his rescue center. Kampainen is far from the most popular player in the league and I feel like having a puppy by his side will help his popularity

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

Kondos side kick would be a plush chicken finger. Everyone knows Kondos loves chicken fingers, and this is a perfect way to market to market Kondos to his younger audience. Guaranteed top seller!

30+

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Given Dave is a reformed lost soul I think the best sidekick for him would be a rather bog standard sheet style ghost. Think something not too different from Casper. Needs to be ultra child safe and ultra cute for maximum marketability. That said it will be left to the folks in marketing after Agent Tesla's presentation was more Beetlejuice meets Paranormal Activity than the friendly ghost.

Code:
Word Count: 67

Svoboda's sidekick will simply be his cat. Not that it would necessarily help him that much, but now he gets to bring his cat everywhere and that sounds fantastic

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

The most chique modern day sidekick I can imagine is a duck. Everyone has a duck, it seems a relatively cute animal to hang about with, and while probably isn't exactly the most self defense capable sidekick available, hey I take cute over dangerous, I spend all day with it afterall.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: LSZLcjq.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Manhattan Rage | Czechia

[Image: 8NuVFvj.png]

My sidekick is another duck, Darkwing Duck. Us ducks have to stick together and he’s the perfect amount of chaotic and the best mixture of good and bad. Together we will dominate all aspects on and off the ice.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

My side kick a the pet wolf named wolfie. He is a small wolf that is an anime character that runs around and provides good vibes for Aitoklalio

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]