Create Account

S68 mPT #5: Defeat the Grinch

The Grinch has come in the night to steal your snoofs, tringlers, fuzzles, pantookas, dafflers, and wuzzles... also all of your money.
Your task: Tell me how you fend off The Grinch.  
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, December 25th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

mmmmmmm grinch feet :lickylicky:

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

We fight off the Grinch with a Micool is gonna win the cup chant, this chant is so powerful that it scares off the Grinch and makes it say Micool will win the cup

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Justin Time's plan to fend off the Grinch is to trick him into stealing his Christmas tree, then dump all of his useless goalie TPE on him, crushing him under the weight of PTs that don't help me.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Code:
Your task: Tell me how you fend off The Grinch. 

I will fend off The Grinch this Christmas by playing some wicked beats on my DJ turntable to make him go away. I will make sure to have it on super loud volume. 

(33 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

I watched Klaus last night, so I'm going to take a page out of that book. I'll replace all the presents with fakes made of firewood and let the Grinch steal those, then have a happy family Christmas with the real ones.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

It is easy to defeat the Grinch. He hates his feet being tickled. When he is in the middle of stealing my stuff I would just sneak up behind him and tickle his feet. He would be gone in a flash!

41 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

I would fend off the grinch by simply not sleeping. I have a fucked sleep schedule anyway, so I will celebrate Christmas all by my lonesome watching my favorite youtubers' end of year videos.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

It all really depends on when I get to battle the grinch if I'm battling him right off the hop like the first few minutes into the movies I bring like fifty children with me, maybe a few more but I think fifty should do the trick and then all at once the children and I rush the Grinch and smother him with our undying love because yknow he doesn't like that and I feel like we can take him out in a peaceful way.

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

We'll invite a team full of unshowered, sweaty hockey players after a game into our home (while not being home at that time of course) and then good luck with all that smell, Grinch. That should work.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

I don't know what Grinch is but maybe it would help if mr. Salming would just tell him to go away. A diplomatic discussion is always a good choice to solve problems.

[Image: salming.png]

Channeling the power of Radko Gudas and using my stick as a lumberjack to end the Grinch, Skyrim intro style. Seems like it would be a pretty easy way to make sure it's done with. Not to mention, you only really get a slap on the wrist from the league for doing so!

Just get the dude damn drunk everyone. Drunkenness' brings the best out of everyone, it is documented. How many times have you heard "he's really nice and kind when he is 3 bottles of wine deep?"

The grinch and I would have to talk it out over a nice glass of wine and some butterzopf. Once zou get t o know the grinch, he's a pretty swell individual

To fend off the grinch, all I need to do would be to play good as goalie, which makes me happy, and the grinch hates people being happy.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]