Create Account

S68 mPT #4: Volunteer Work Due: December 18th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Jonathan Hagan would go to his local bar to volunteer to raise money for various causes by drinking beer and holding drinking competitions, such as a beer pong tournament

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Nevek Kove clearly goes to the Quebec Child Hospital to give back to the community. He more than likely goes with his best pal Superb Owl, which always make the kids happy.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

My player likes to help fellow Russian immigrants learn English, it started with helping hockey players adjust easier since the struggles were real but now the Raiya Rabinov Readers program has 3 official locations and the applicants lists keep getting longer!!

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

When he feels like doing charity work, willie goes and helps out at the local foster agency. This is because when he was younger, his family was a foster family for other kids.

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

My player Askerov enjoys going to volunteer at the local senior citizen township office. They often host various events such as meet and greets, bingo nights, etc. You can find Askerov there often as he enjoys giving back to the community in as many ways as possible.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

The way that my player gives back to the community is by going to the local Children’s Hospital to volunteer, donate, and visit the kids. My player does this to boost the kids spirits and make them feel better and give to the hospital to be able to help the kids beat what they are going through.

lenny does not give back to the community or volunteer other than volunteer his life and safety to represent the united states american forces that you should be thanking me for

Adrian O’Rugg most typically will be found at the local homeless shelter helping prepare food and a place to sleep for those who need it in our local city. Seeing the families without a home he could help really resonated so it has become part of his weekly schedule

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

There's no better place than volunteering at the local animal shelter. Too often people get pets thinking that it'll be another consumeristic addition to their lives without taking into the account the serious and demanding responsibility in raising another animal, especially if it's a young one. Quite often dogs are in shelters around 8 months old as owners cannot handle the responsibilities.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Alexis Texas spends their time at the local food bank. Food insecurity is a major issue and so Alexis makes sure to help Manitobans at the dinner table.

[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] [Image: zmWhIQu.png]

My player would volunteer at animal shelters, he would take care of dogs and donate a lot of food to them. He would raise moeny a well for them

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Kezia volunteers at the salvation army in their spare time. However, instead of helping them, they pretend to help whilst actively sabotaging the entire thing because Kezia knows the salvation army is a terrible organization. chaotic good kezia strikes again!

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

He volunteers at the bar bartending and listening to people's problems. The holidays are a lonely and difficult time for so many and it is absolutely critical that someone be there for them in such times of need. with beer.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2022, 01:13 AM by Flowseidon.)

Chad Nickelback likes to help give back by providing other the opportunity to play the sport he loves so much. Hockey is expensive, and with his foundation he hold events to bring out the youth and give them free equipment and player fees so that they can play the wonderful game of hockey

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Burlok brings a huge truck load of his family farm's potatoes to the food bank. He stays there all day with his siblings preparing them into delicious meals for those that need them.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=666c7cf4&is=666b2b74&hm=ab...694e07b12&]