Create Account

S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars January 29th @ 11:59 PM (PST)
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2023, 12:22 PM by Mutedfaith. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'd pick Dutch speedskater Jutta Leerdam as my partner for Skating with the Stars. At least I dont have to teach her how to skate. Also, she's been on the ice enough to be comfortable with being lifted and thrown around.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

My partner would be Pedro Pascal, a very nice actor who plays the role of my dad on The Mandalorian. I don't know if he can actually skate but we would be fan favorites for sure!

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Jarrod Lakemore would choose Keira Knightley to be his partner. As a fellow Brit, they would hopefully have some chemistry and Lakemore has always had a thing for her ever since Pirates of the Caribbean.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Chris's choice for his celebrity skating partner would have to be Margot Robbie, but ONLY if she stayed in character as Tonya Harding for the entirety of the contest.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

When given the choice on who would be his celebrity partner on ice, it was a no brainer for Collin Gibbles to select his wonderful wife Anna Kendrick. The pair also gained a sponsorship from Taco Bell as they appear to every episode with some baja blast freezes.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Gotta be Scarlett herself. Scarlett Johansson is an absolute icon as far as celebs go and was once the highest paid actress not long ago. For a young lad like August, she is likely to be his first celebrity crush too.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Matthew Mayhem would dance with Aubrey Plaza. I have no idea if she knows how to skate, but she's funny and it would probably be a good time.

I think I would go with the past winner of Charli D'Amelio. Bruno Tooyo would be able to grow his brand with the younger crowd that probably does not know him. Would attract more my type of crowd, over age of course

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

This was hard for a second. M'Baku Olubori has a had a thing for Lupita Nyong'o for a long time, but the answer is obvious.

Baku might be one of Lil Nas X's biggest fans. And if he can pick ANY celeb to be a fool with on TV, it's Montero Lamar Hill.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

I want to skate with my good friend @leviadan Burloogie Sumfurgoigue. He is not on my team anymore and I really miss him. So i would skate with him , he is a star. He would dress as Mr mime and I would dress as the grinch and only a few people would find it funny and watch.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I would choose to skate with Elvis Presley. There are rumors that he is still around under the radar, and it would be fun to see him return to the spotlight.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

We are bringing the man the myth the legend Bill Bellichech out with us famous new England face you love too see the city of 2 majors sports teams come together as one bill gets the huge ovation

Quote:
Citadelles

I'm easily going for Marcus Freeman. The great coach to be. Dude always be looking fresh with so much swag. You put this guy on the ice and its game over for the rest of us!

Gallen would choose Formula 1 driver Daniel Ricciardo to be their partner on ice just to have a partner who would quip at every move they would both make and to see how the Australian would perform on ice.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

Dusty Rhodes would most definitely make an unusual choice. Dog the Bounty Hunter. Just imagine those 2 spectacular mullets flying about as they skate around the rink!

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]