Create Account

Chirper #1 (AC Week #459)

02-15-2023, 01:03 PMRedCapeDiver Wrote: So what is the current record for most pages in a thread?
Im sure someone know, it was probably some Thunderdome or Punishment thread
P sure some of the Montreal impact LR threads was over 200 pages back in like s30

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Can't remember if I made a second post or not today. Just going to add to the madness here.
Very happy I haven't had to open Twitter this week.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

02-15-2023, 01:03 PMRedCapeDiver Wrote: So what is the current record for most pages in a thread?
Im sure someone know, it was probably some Thunderdome or Punishment thread
Probably the old bank thread from many years ago, when the banking system was based on posted threads. Hundreds of pages for sure. I don’t know off the top of my head.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

02-15-2023, 01:44 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Probably the old bank thread from many years ago, when the banking system was based on posted threads. Hundreds of pages for sure. I don’t know off the top of my head.

The bank issues thread is currently on page #120. Lats post # is 1792

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

02-15-2023, 01:47 PMRangerjase Wrote: The bank issues thread is currently on page #120. Lats post # is 1792
I went and looked, the transactions threads for Los Angeles alone was like 244 pages or something around there. Calgary had the same.

I am now the greatest finn on this website

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Millions of posts gonna happen for Chirper, clearly I didn't think this plan through.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

How many page LR threads were we runnin up back in the day @dankoa @crutch

02-15-2023, 01:55 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Millions of posts gonna happen for Chirper, clearly I didn't think this plan through.

do you ever think, bud

#chirped
[Image: 852003154156453888.webp?size=96&quality=lossless]

02-15-2023, 02:06 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: do you ever think, bud

#chirped
[Image: 852003154156453888.webp?size=96&quality=lossless]

I'm not so sure we pay him to think

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

02-15-2023, 02:08 PMRangerjase Wrote: I'm not so sure we pay him to think

you don't pay anybody do you (p.s change my bank)

02-15-2023, 01:14 PMJT3 Wrote: It was an okay season overall, a slight improvement over the last handful anyways. I'm glad they began to bring back some older classic challenges rather than the same old race/puzzle for teams and 'balance this' for individual immunities. I still think there are way too many advantages in play, and god damnit bring back the auction!

I guess I can't argue with all of that, I did really enjoy turning my brain off and watching last season for whatever reason

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

someone going to get paid to read 30 pages of shitposts a week

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

02-15-2023, 12:07 PMToast Wrote: Imagine backreading in this thread? Worse than the NL discord

Only a mad man would do that

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

"only" 23 pages so far. the week is already like not even halfway gone