Create Account

Chirper #3 (AC week #461)

@Z-Whiz You still suck

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Just 2 weeks before the SJHML draft Smile

Got to get those Chirps in.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Chirp Chirp

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

Wish I had a shamwow right about now

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

03-01-2023, 05:47 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Wish I had a shamwow right about now
This was really funny hffo, I really appreciate this post. You’re my favorite user on site!!!(I am lying)

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=65571031&is=65449b31&hm=9...height=654]

Montreal got scammed btw, fuck FHM we shoulda won the cup!!

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=65571031&is=65449b31&hm=9...height=654]

My predictions didnt go aswell as i was hoping haha

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

Good vibes today!! Hope everyone is doing well

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

03-01-2023, 05:53 PMvic03 Wrote: Montreal got scammed btw, fuck FHM we shoulda won the cup!!

stay mad Gnome Dab

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Lighting traded more assets of Tanner Jeannot than the Senators did for Jakob Chychrun

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

So we’re looking at Philadelphia-Winnipeg final?

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

aint fun watching playoffs from the outside

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

damn big game 6 ahead

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

give me money

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs