Create Account

Chirper #5 (AC Week #463)
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2023, 11:36 AM by PremierBromanov. Edited 1 time in total.)

03-14-2023, 09:13 AMFrenchie Wrote: It must be said as well that through this once in a season truce between our nations, we've been hammering away the competition this WJC. Stick taps to our players, eh? @PremierBromanov

war will resume when appropriate

It also must be said that Jeff newman has 3 shutouts in the WJC and 2 shutouts in the IIHF. He leads both leagues in shutouts.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

03-14-2023, 12:09 AMJNH Wrote: Signed up for fantasy on time this year and ended up in a group with @Keven. Never doing that again....

Maybe pinging someone in the signup thread is a secret way to get in the same group as them

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

03-14-2023, 11:30 AMMatteo Wrote: I appreciate that but if my career is half as good as Carpy's by the end then that I'll consider it to be hugely successful. I hear that Strom Chamberlain guy is pretty good too.

Matty's been the GOAT since day 1

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Think this might be my last go round as part of the Calgary Mgmt team. ITs been fun, but real life is too busy

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

Also, why do I work so hard at my job?

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

03-14-2023, 11:18 AMWearingabear Wrote: still champs, still nice
still sad :(

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Only a few days til the weekend

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic

03-14-2023, 10:24 AMChevy Wrote: Here's something to talk about.

Carpy is the uniformly accepted GOAT of goalies, but there's another to be on the watch for.

Mat Smith @Matteo from Chicago.  If they keep up their present pace at 66%+ winning....records aren't going to just be broken.  They will be absolutely SHATTERED.

Ehh, don’t think uniformly accepted GOAT. Most wins yes, most games played yes. A good amount of goalies I can consider equal or better than Carpy in terms of awards and what they did for their team. Whether regular season or playoffs. Jakob Aittokallio, McFadden, Jesster, Doyle, Prikulis, Honcho.
Just what you consider is more important. Does winning same number of awards but against more competition worth more to you? Does winning a Mexico and winning cups mean more? Does playoff success mean more?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Is it the weekend yet

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic

03-14-2023, 11:35 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: war will resume when appropriate

It also must be said that Jeff newman has 3 shutouts in the WJC and 2 shutouts in the IIHF. He leads both leagues in shutouts.
Adding to Newman's stellar performance, gotta shout out Ireland's own Viktor Hargreeves as well with league leading 7 goals, 11 assists and 18 points!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Happy pi day everyone!

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Two more days till it's weekend again.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Who tf do I pick in fantasy I suck over here

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

03-14-2023, 11:45 AMzeagle1 Wrote: Who tf do I pick in fantasy I suck over here

Not me anyway

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Took a look at my bank account today and didn't like what I saw.