Create Account

S71 Rookie Survey

Welcome to all the new members that joined this league to be part of the S71 draft class!

Filling out the following survey, let's you claim 1 TPE. Just post in this thread after answering and link that post to your update thread.

Link

Filling out the survey takes less than 5 minutes.

ONLY S71 rookies (players that will be going into the S70 SMJHL Draft) may do the survey.

Furthermore, only first generation players may complete the survey; S71 class recreates are NOT eligible.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2023, 05:45 PM by FuriousChicken. Edited 1 time in total.)

Furious Chicken did the Rookie Survey

Kyle Baretto - Unassigned/S71 Prospect
Completed rookie survey.

S70 SMJHL Rookie Goaltender -  Scarecrows
[Image: image0.jpg]

Max Carnage

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]

Completed

[Image: CL16.gif]
Sigs made by me if you want one, Check out sig shop.

done

done

Thomas Liebold completed the survey

Shnopple Lopple - S71 prospect
Completed survey

Echlyrica / Crystal McLeod completed the survey

[Image: 8FnCVh9.jpg.]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

[Image: UmZVJaz.png]
[Image: 6gdbFeP.png][Image: auXbs4O.png]
[Image: 1oMA17u.png]

done

[Image: b3ayEGX.png]

I don't know if I count as a recreate or not, I technically made a player like 3 years ago but I didn't do anything and never even got onto a minors team lol so idk if that counts or not, figured I'd do it incase that doesn't count

done

Foggy complained about everything!

[Image: ed1c4980ce0ee7b9fb6b32abbfb56fabab0c4655.gifv]

Completed ths survey