Create Account

S70 mPT #0: A Quick Question Due: March 26th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Keep the current system. There needs to be always a SHL hockey related task available alongside creative tasks. Cheers. Good luck, Sir. I have nothing more to add. Enjoy about a new position.

[Image: salming.png]

I guess I can say that it would be nice to have choices between a more character related PT or a hockey one. Basically, keep the prompts and keep letting us have variety rather then just giving us one prompt and that's it.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I think there have been a bunch of comment here already about what I think as well, so I don't want to pile on. The PTs have been great, especially if they are a little more general and allows us to be creative. If it's specific or refers to niche things that is not commonly known, that's where you'll lose a lot of people and motivation to do that specific PT. Keep up the great work, looking forward to some new PTs!

[Image: 4cvtDWE.jpeg]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

The PTs have been much better the past few seasons. I used to dread doing them but lately they roll off quickly. Just keep doing what Levidan did and we are good!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

PT’s right now are really awesome. I have no complaints at all for them, and they are fun to write on. The o my thing that I could modify would be not having the 3 TPE write, just cause their so long!!! Joking, keep them please!

[Image: iQSPFuj.jpeg]
[Image: z6GYaGE.gif]

I think the PT direct should get a pass for mPTs too. I have to write these bastards, why do I have to do them? Let me be lazy damnit.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

I'd like to see more stuff in the offseason for people to do. I brought up endorsements years ago but noone ever rolled with it. Need more ways to earn cash than writing articles noone reads to be honest, not necessarily tpe.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

I really like the prompts that allow me to embellish my player's backstory since my hockey knowledge is severely limited. I don't watch or follow hockey, so being able to write about my player's life is a fun alternative.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

That prompt 2 you just posted about beating Death in a skills competition like something out of Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey was hilarious, I think you should have a more serious related hockey topic to choose from though, prompt 1 and 2 were both otherworldly, as you put it!

Word Count -  50

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

You are all doing great. I don't feel that I can provide much feedback due to my pt pass but whatever you are doing keep it up! Love ya!

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Love when the PTs give us a couple options! I always liked the ones split between SHL/IRL choices but pretty much any with two prompt options is really beneficial.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Good luck as PT director this season and for many seasons to come! 
So long as the prompts give an opportunity to be creative in terms of in and out of the hockey world I think you'll keep doors open for all to enjoy it. We obviously like to come here and write about hockey but it's nice to stretch it out and write something totally different every now and then!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

I just want to say I am super happy with the PT team. I think they do a great job and enjoy all the topics they come up with. Cheers

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

The PTs this season seemed to be pretty good. I like having the different options each week. I do lean towards the goofier ones rather then the serious ones.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

maybe allow me to get full 3 tpe for only typing a few words. kinda like an activity check. 150 words is hard man. Far too hard for me