Create Account

S70 mPT #0: A Quick Question Due: March 26th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I think things are going pretty well! Consistency with grading is always going to be the biggest challenge for the team so as long as that's addressed throughout the season it'll be smooth sailing!

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

I read through some other replies for ideas, and I totally agree with the options and player-focused prompts. I loved the charity, DIY stadium prompts and all the others like it. Good luck and thank you in advance for your work!

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

no complaints! I have to admit i didn't really understand some of the stuff in this week's prompt but I know this is a hard job. I would, like many others, like to see the continuation of the two-prompt options. I always do the SHL prompt for my affiliate claims because this is the only sport I actually understand.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Havent done PTs for now 3 seasons, couldn't tell what were hits or misses. Will take this opportunity to congratulate levidian for holding the job for quite a while without getting his ass thunderdomed.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Rehire slash is about the only thing that could make the PTs better. Other than that you are doing simply terrific. Maybe try some more abstract ideas for graphics as well.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

I don't have much to complain about and I'm just coming up from the SMJHL. But if you could include some prompts about player lore instead of just hockey training stuff, that would be great.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

the best kind of PTs for both completability and answering diversity are PTs that are a lot less specific and allow for more creative freedom to be had by the writer
[31 words]

[Image: image.png?ex=6609a4ec&is=65f72fec&hm=dc3...621ee4a47&]

[Image: gdppv5N.png]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

I do not think that you guys need to change anything. Almost all of the PTs are easy enough to come up with the minimum number of words to complete, so keep doing what you are doing! We all know that it is not easy to come up with these every week and we thank you!

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

I have absolutely no opinion on any of the PTs other than the fact that they feel like a chore and I hate doing them but i understand they are necessary thing. Carry on

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

I would like to see CW switched up. It's just so repetitive and honestly would prefer less prompts. The entire time I've been doing it, it's just 20-30 minutes of writing without paying any attention just to get it done.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

I personally like having one zany prompt, and the other be a more serious or hockey related prompt. Let people be goofy or creative on one, and more direct or stats related on the other.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: Tqabyfh.png]

Honestly just do the system in discord like the casual leagues it'll make everything is easy n streamlined as it's god mode basically dont forget that my dad drinks to much brodie

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

the combined claim is top notch and i love you for doing them, it make life so much easier as a player and as an updater that i wouldnt want to go back anytime soon.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

things have been really good with the multiple prompts and ways to answer them, allowing people to get creative is the way to keep them easy

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I enjoy the numerous prompt system and the possible season long overarching story that will possibly play out if you choose to do those prompts. I haven't really done any graphics ones in awhile but I'll check those out this season

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]